Its story time!!!

mattd428

Registered
So every sunday a group of us go riding for a few hours. Tonight we hit highway 4 and right off the bat one of the new guys on a ninja 250 runs through a barbwire fence (he wasnt hurt and barely hurt the bike). Then we head to glen rose for highway 51 and once again one of the new guys slide right off the road in the exact same place as 3 other friends of mine about a month ago. What is the deal with new guys and crashing. I think after the 4th wreck on the same road it is time to ban new guys from riding on highway 51. Just to make the night more interesting we stop to get gas and 4 cops surround us saying we were driving wrecklessly, now this is after both guys crashed and we are driving under the speed limit to make sure both bikes make it back to town. Geez thats annoying the one time we actually obey the law on a ride we get into trouble.:banghead:

heres some pics ill post more as they are being sent to me

brock crash.jpg

brock crash 2.jpg

brock crash 3.jpg

Sounds squidly.

Every Sunday a group of guys get together around here, and no one has crashed.... yet (how, I have no idea). I don't see myself participating anymore though. The rides are short and lame, and it's definitely squidtacular.

normally the rides are a few hours long no one acts like an idiot and everyone has a good time but the 2 times we have taken that route it ends in dissaster

So every sunday a group of us go riding for a few hours. Tonight we hit highway 4 and right off the bat one of the new guys on a ninja 250 runs through a barbwire fence (he wasnt hurt and barely hurt the bike). Then we head to glen rose for highway 51 and once again one of the new guys slide right off the road in the exact same place as 3 other friends of mine about a month ago. What is the deal with new guys and crashing. I think after the 4th wreck on the same road it is time to ban new guys from riding on highway 51. Just to make the night more interesting we stop to get gas and 4 cops surround us saying we were driving wrecklessly, now this is after both guys crashed and we are driving under the speed limit to make sure both bikes make it back to town. Geez thats annoying the one time we actually obey the law on a ride we get into trouble.:banghead:

You may want to try slowing down a bit so the new guys can keep up? :dunno:

Sounds squidly.

Every Sunday a group of guys get together around here, and no one has crashed.... yet (how, I have no idea). I don't see myself participating anymore though. The rides are short and lame, and it's definitely squidtacular.
You need to keep going and get some good youtube footage with a gopro or something similiar......I love watching squidtastic footage :laugh:

Back