Saturday Ride

great pics thanx for sharing
smile.gif

Now those are some beautiful twisties! I'm so jealous I can't see straight right now..
wink.gif

Now those are some beautiful twisties! I'm so jealous I can't see straight right now..
wink.gif
You should see the switch backs... didn't get a pic cause there so tight it makes it dangerous to stop on the side of the road... signs posted and everything. Next time I may park up top and walk back down.

Around here is hard to find such roads in those conditions... Usually the asphalt in the twisties is very worned out and it is very dangerous to go very fast...

Nice pics...

I thought Madrid was the capital of Spain.
biggrin.gif

Around here is hard to find such roads in those conditions... Usually the asphalt in the twisties is very worned out and it is very dangerous to go very fast...

Nice pics...

I thought Madrid was the capital of Spain.
biggrin.gif
The pavement is in good shape. There were some areas where it was patched and some pebbles, but very few. We had some great snow this year and they were out repairing the roads right after the melt. I'll have to remember to thank them for that.

gotta love cruzin' an' boozin' with the buddies...

was that a large ice tea in front of you on the table...

good boy.... drink AFTER the ride.

I had the pleasure of living in albq from 87-90. the road to the top of the crest was always a great ride. looks like the mine shaft has built a new front since I ws there. Is the food still good? Thanks for the pics and bringing back some great memories.:)

Nice pictures...
cool.gif

....those are some good twisties... wish there were roads like that in India!!

I had the pleasure of living in albq from 87-90. the road to the top of the crest was always a great ride. looks like the mine shaft has built a new front since I ws there. Is the food still good? Thanks for the pics and bringing back some great memories.:)
Yup, the food is still good and it still claims to be the longest standup bar in New Mexico.

Back