ChattanoogaBusa Rides Again!!!

Nice replacment Daniel. Looks sweet. Glad you were able to recover quickly.

Congrats, Daniel! Glad to see ya back in the saddle! I love that color scheme, too! :thumbsup:

Nice bike..:thumbsup: Was thinking you wanted a 2010

guess you guys cant get them yet:laugh:

2010%20Hayabusa%20Colors[1].jpg

Glad to see you back on 2 wheels!! The pictures of your wreck were the worst that I have ever seen where someone just gets up and walks away! That was completely amazing in itself! Congrats on the new bike, that is the color I would have got if I were to get an '09!

I honestly had to go back and bring up the thread your wife posted about your get off just to make sure I was thinking of the right person!!! What a fast return to something you love; that is awesome and the new Busa is a beauty! Okay; what's the first mod?!!:thumbsup::beerchug:

Man I can not believe the insurance company totalled your other bike because of a couple dents. :laugh:

Jk.....Glad it all worked out and you are unharmed and ready to ride again.

Hey everybody! As many of you know, I lost my 08 Busa about a month ago. After a major crash like mine, many people debate whether they'll ever ride again or not. For me, that lasted only a few hours. I love the Hayabusa, and I love the community that surrounds it. Thanks for all the support that so many of you offered after my crash. You guys and gals are the best!

Daniel :beerchug:

That's hot :beerchug:

Back