ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

WoW! Damn! I have never seen anything like that. Thank goodness you are ok. That's all that matters. Heal quickly and God bless.

Wow, Praise God your ok man.

That just hurts to see the pics as I thoght you would be hurt worse.

I am thankful your ok.

Wow looking at the busa you would expect the worse but glad you walked a way and now time to buy a new busa!!!! good luck:beerchug:

Absolutely amazing, Daniel! When I saw the pics I was speechless. It is truly a miracle you are not worse off. It is scary how things can creep up on you, you just never know........

That gear is a great thing isn't it?

Take it easy buddy.

OUCH! Just saw this Daniel! Glad you are alright, looked scary. Hope the soreness from the bumps and bruises works it way out soon. Stay safe.

Hey guys. I'm still doing a little better each day. Things aren't progressing as quickly as I'd hoped, but maybe I'm just impatient. It looks like I may head back to work sometime next week if the doctor there will approve it. Thanks again for all the support, you guys have been great. :thumbsup:

Hey guys. I'm still doing a little better each day. Things aren't progressing as quickly as I'd hoped, but maybe I'm just impatient. It looks like I may head back to work sometime next week if the doctor there will approve it. Thanks again for all the support, you guys have been great. :thumbsup:

Great news bro :thumbsup:

Great to hear you are making progress although not as quickly as you would like. Take your time and make sure you are ready before you jump into any stressful activity. You're in my prayers too bro!
Posted via Mobile Device

dayum!!! dude.....yuo are one lucky guy to walk away from that!

Back