My Son....

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
So my oldest has been talking about getting a new bike for a while now. He has a Ninja 650R that just wasn't cutting it for him I guess. So today when he was suppose to be taking the girlfriend to play Putt putt he comes home with this...................

VStar 650

phpI8dangPM_1_.jpg

They are nice bikes. I'll take Diana's out from time to time and it's a comfortable ride.

its kind of the perfect bike for around town and short trips.. Small so its good on gas, but big enough to carry a few days supplies on the road..

Here let me start him a list of mods lol

hyper charger, pipes, lowering kit, LED lights, and a HID kit.. lol

Yeah, kinda surprised us a bit.... Two weeks ago, he was bringing home a GSXR1000, then it was a ZX10, then.... a ZX6, honestly, I am glad he got this one!

He has a girl friend who has NEVER ridden and he wants to take her out for some fun and this is WAY better than his other knee jerk shopping ideas. Once he gets some seat time / familiarity with the bike AND her some gear.... we might let him take her for a ride!

I rode it this afternoon and kept looking for where to put my feet!

And....OMG the brakes were a tick scary - kinda need to plan ahead on that one!

Pretty mellow machine....

Nice bike, we sell a ton of them at our shop. The last few weeks, you won't believe how many we have sold to people who have not been riding in many years, and new people coming into the bike scene for the first time due to high gas prices.
ThumbsUp.gif

Nice scoot very dependable
thumb_up.gif
will he be happy with the low power vs the 11 or 1300 twins riding 2 up?But then again they are much cheaper in price than the bigger models.
Just tell him not to hit the turns like he does on the 650r.
beerchug.gif

That's what my daughter bought last year for her first bike!
beerchug.gif

She loves it but now wants to sell it for saving money to buy a house.
Mrs. Sweety

Back