Called by Suzuki survey company

What they need to do is contract with the .org so all 10,000 members could offer opinions....
They read here alot for busa feedback :thumbsup: The 08 was in developement for 4 years.......it was being designed when I bought my 04 new :laugh: They held up the designing abit when the 06 14 came out, it had a little more engine than they expected, and they wanted to be sure at the minimum they matched it, or hopefully topped it by a little...then the busa reputation would do the rest of the selling. I'm sure they knew about the new 14R before we did, they just didn't know the exact specs.
They do now :omg:
If Master Blaster was contacted by suzuki after just buying a busa for an interview, I'm betting the new busa is in the works now, and has been for abit.
I wonder what we're gonna get?

On a side note I contacted suzuki recently with a question, and also threw in during the conversation that I wished the busa had easier access to the oil filter like the 14, no body panels of any kind need to be removed. He had a japanese accent, and as soon as I said that he said " oh...yeah, yeah" like he's heard that complaint a million times already.
Just from his response I'm guessing the new busa will have easier access to the filter, and prolly easier to work with bodywork in general :thumbsup:

I want to talk to them about their car line up:laugh:

seriously though, I would like to tell them its not about the engine and horsepower, speed has to do with the entire bike and how it is set up.
Time to make something really ugly:thumbsup:

Back