Got Suzuki Hayabusa survey

I wonder if I can put TL pegs in place of the stock on the 2022?. They sure did help with the GEN one.

Just that inch of drop made all the difference at the knee. And I'm 6'2".
Can't see why the TL pegs won't work, foot peg sizes are generally universal.

I
I wonder if I can put TL pegs in place of the stock on the 2022?. They sure did help with the GEN one.

Just that inch of drop made all the difference at the knee. And I'm 6'2".
I would wait until bike comes out I even called knights design they said gen 2 most likely won't fit perfect even my buddy that has a bike shop said you might have to alter it and may not lay flat or against the exhaust and to wait cuz I was gonna buy a pair of gen 2 pegs off this forum... but I hope they do I'm going to need those asap!

Bar risers and gel seat you should be good to go! I'm taking my seat to upholstery guy for $75 he's going to cut some of the foam out and add gel insert... I'm going to order gen 3 seat grip skin cover looks great!

Screenshot_20210504-183253_Gallery.jpg

The rider that bought my Goldwing recently told me he had a gixxer1000 that he sold. He was young too. Told me he didn't like the bars, they were too low and the pegs were too high and he couldn't ride it anymore.. I told him about the handlebar heightening options and peg lowering options and he acted surprised that was even an option. The seller of my 2012 busa said the same thing, gave him wrist problems. I said yes to me too, that why I heightened the bars, he looked dumbfounded. That was the second rider that got rid of a sportbike due to those problems!! The first thing I'm going to do because I have to is lower the pegs and heighten the bars. I use the aluminum bushings on eBay and the CNC peg lowering brackets for about $50 and the bar bushings were $20. I had enough cable room and I think the height was about 1.5 inches if I remember correctly. The peg lowering bracket is about 1 inch. They sell them in MM, so I'm not sure about both, but close to those measurements. So, yes for about $70, good to go.
Pegs and helibars your good to go

The rider that bought my Goldwing recently told me he had a gixxer1000 that he sold. He was young too. Told me he didn't like the bars, they were too low and the pegs were too high and he couldn't ride it anymore.. I told him about the handlebar heightening options and peg lowering options and he acted surprised that was even an option. The seller of my 2012 busa said the same thing, gave him wrist problems. I said yes to me too, that why I heightened the bars, he looked dumbfounded. That was the second rider that got rid of a sportbike due to those problems!! The first thing I'm going to do because I have to is lower the pegs and heighten the bars. I use the aluminum bushings on eBay and the CNC peg lowering brackets for about $50 and the bar bushings were $20. I had enough cable room and I think the height was about 1.5 inches if I remember correctly. The peg lowering bracket is about 1 inch. They sell them in MM, so I'm not sure about both, but close to those measurements. So, yes for about $70, good to go.
re handle bar mod, are you going to wait to the revised version or the gen 3 comes out from helibars?
the top tripple is a lot different from the gen2 to gen3

re handle bar mod, are you going to wait to the revised version or the gen 3 comes out from helibars?
Yes, I will wait to be sure to see if the bushings will work.

Yes I have a bad back and don’t feel the pain as much when on my bike I use the inside of my legs to get a better feel for the ride
My back hurt more on my Goldwing than the busa. Sitting straight up aggravates my back, but the lean angle with heightened bars and lowered pegs shifts the weight of my body forward and not resting on my vertebrate more like on my rib cage and my stomach. Everyone I tell that to can't believe it. It's not the ride, it's the angle of where the weight is resting. All I know, my back hurts less riding the busa.

I can't see why Heli bars wouldn't work right away as the bar diameter is most likely the same as the other bikes...

Back