Suzuki Fans

tclause

Registered
I have been a Suzuki fan and rider for 30 years Here is what I have Deduced.

Suzuki has been a performance leader since the mid 70's they have come up with Ideas which at their induction seemed outrageous. What they are in my humble opinion is:

1. performance oriented

2. Trend setting

3. ground breaking

4. rider oriented

5. value oriented

6. product supported

7. reliable

What more can a guy or gal ask for they Invented they production sport bike, they created the the most successful sportbike in history the gsxr line and they gave us the hayabusa.

I occasionally hear guys gripe about how their dealer or Suzuki won't do this or do that, think about all they do for us in the performance community. They are willing to take risk that most companies won't to give us what we want. How would you have liked to signed off on the hayabusa project in 1999 or the gsxr line in the 80's or the M109r. Courage is an admirable trait and Suzuki has Courage to spare. Support your Suzuki dealers and support Suzuki.

Oh I support Suzuki, but the service at my local dealer leaves alot to be desired. I will not buy another bike from them nor take my bikes to them for service. They could care less if I come in there and I have tried repeatedly with the same results to give em, "one more chance". Not happening again my friend. I will support Suzuki by purchasing parts from them, through board sponsors or other dealers as I need them, but until dealers realize that repeat business and a worthwhile service department(who does not take a 10 mile test ride) after changing the oil, pays the bills. I wish I had the money, I would buy them out and run it right.

Oh I support Suzuki, but the service at my local dealer leaves alot to be desired. I will not buy another bike from them nor take my bikes to them for service. They could care less if I come in there and I have tried repeatedly with the same results to give em, "one more chance". Not happening again my friend. I will support Suzuki by purchasing parts from them, through board sponsors or other dealers as I need them, but until dealers realize that repeat business and a worthwhile service department(who does not take a 10 mile test ride) after changing the oil, pays the bills. I wish I had the money, I would buy them out and run it right.

The dealers are independently operated find a different dealer, I was not talking about you or anyone in particular I was speaking in general. I service my own bike I don't want some kid working on mine either. There are many ways to support a dealer buying parts,gear,tires ect. and word of mouth advertising if you have a good dealer if you don't find one they are out there.

The dealers are independently operated find a different dealer, I was not talking about you or anyone in particular I was speaking in general. I service my own bike I don't want some kid working on mine either. There are many ways to support a dealer buying parts,gear,tires ect. and word of mouth advertising if you have a good dealer if you don't find one they are out there.

LOL, I wish I could find one. We have several small shops that are not sponsored by Suzuki, but purchase parts from them to work on customer bikes. That is as close as I can get right now. It is hard to find someone you trust. I agree with your point. :beerchug:

You know....I hardly remember that I own a Suzuki.In my mind I'm a owner of Hayabusa and thats my answer to those who ask me "What's your bike".:beerchug:

Im with twotone here. All the Suzuki dealers here are bobos. Sadly the best place to go that I buy all my parts and tires from and its cheaper is the local Kawasaki dealer lol thoose guys are always super friendly and there prices are better than the Suzuki dealers.

I've owned Yamaha, and Kawasaki, never a Honda, but for the last 20 years only Suzuki.
I agree with what you said, only Suzuki for me. :thumbsup:

Im with twotone here. All the Suzuki dealers here are bobos. Sadly the best place to go that I buy all my parts and tires from and its cheaper is the local Kawasaki dealer lol thoose guys are always super friendly and there prices are better than the Suzuki dealers.

I have to go 45 miles to my dealer and would go twice that. A good dealer is worth driving for and it is what keeps Suzuki afloat. If all of the Suzuki dealerships close where are you going to get your next Suzuki not at the Kawasaki dealer. :poke:

In my area I would like to recommend Lincoln Powersports in Moscow Mills Missouri.

Address:
100 Raceway Park Drive
Moscow Mills, MO, 63362
Sales: 636-356-1281
Service: 636-356-1282
Fax: 636-356-1286

I got my Busa because it's reliable.. Any engine that can make 500hp + on a stock bottom end is a tough engine.

No brand snob here... I do not know of a genuinely "bad" brand myself..

Ducati comes closest due to cost of operation but all the makers have great products..

Honda CBR line (legendary in its own right)
Yamaha Can you say R1? R6? and lest we forget their brute.. Vmax
Kawasaki.. Ninja did not get famous cause they sucked..

and that is just the street bikes... I think their dirt bike lines (all of them) are amazing..

Now you want nasty?

Woodson Motorsports dealer_newwindow_icon.gif
436 E Washington Blvd Fort Wayne, IN 46802-3210
260-436-7707
BMW, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Hyosung, Yamaha

Even the website is broken... the service dept? :rofl: Prices? :rofl:

HOWEVER. the parts dept and rest of staff are pretty decent guys.. ownership is hosed...

I disagree, the Bartlesville Suz Dealer has ALWAYS treated me GREAT :cheerleader: . And I travel 70 miles just to use them when I need too :thumbsup:

Since I do most of my work, I don't need to much, but I've bought several bikes from them. And their deals, service and work has always been Out Standing :beerchug:

ya i with you guys need to find a good dealer some around here as well it really pretty sad when i got my suzuki dealer here and they dont even have a filter or plugs it's all special order

I know of who James speaks of and he is absolutly correct, There service Dept sucks, and there prices are insane, Bigtime insane.

I wanted them to swap out my Stock rims for a set of Chrome ones I purchased and put on the Galfer rotors and Chrome sprocket.

For the same price I was quoted, I had a local shop

(( Metric Cycles in Tulsa )) Do the wheel / rotor / sprocket swap, Swapped out my Shock with a new one and changed my oil with synthetic oil. All for the same price quoted from the dealer.

I wouldnt mind supporting my local dealer, But not at that cost.

All my local dealers are pricing themselves out of getting my business too. When I can order things online and have them shipped to my door for less than half price, I can't justify spending my money locally. And when they act like complete jerks, and treat me like an idiot, I wouldn't spend my money in their shop if they were the last shop in the state.

There is a dealer in my way thelist prices are a little high but they always match. Went in there looking for a good foul weather jacket and they took me to the best bang for the buck and no the most exspensive, and in all honest thats the place I want to go and spend my money.

Back