Busa Mechanic (San Diego Ca.)

Sandiegobusa

Donating Member
Registered
HAYABUSA MECHANIC (San Diego Ca.)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I COME TO YOU to fix your bike. Hey San Diego Ca. Busa owners, I am a local mechanic in Mira Mesa who works on most import bikes. However I specialize in Hayabusas. So if you need general maintenance, an oil change, brake work, a tune up, troubleshooting, etc, call me for discount rates, Reach me at “House Calls Motorcycle Repair†Darren (858) 243-4090 cell.

About me:
I’ve been riding for about 28 years. I’ve been a mechanic for 24 of those years. I used to live in the San Francisco area where I had my own Motorcycle repair business. I moved to San Diego in 2000 and gave up my practice (back problems). I have missed it ever since. So after much procrastination (and a lot of Yoga), I finally made the decision to re-open “House Callsâ€.
Today I own an 05 Busa with a Power Commander and have just installed a Yoshimura Stainless TRS Full System. I love this bike!! I love working on bikes. Sure I charge a fee, but it’s worth mentioning that it’s not all about the money. Since I enjoy working on your machines, it’s easy for me to go the extra mile and take meticulous care of your bike. After all, I ride, and I know what’s at steak when it comes to the condition of your wheels!
While I am still “tooling-up†my garage, I can perform many service jobs right now.

So give me a call, there’s a good chance you can get your bike serviced at your home, AND for less than the dealer charges!

Darren,
This is awesome - but you might want to introduce yourself a little - what do you ride etc.... gives everyone a warm and fuzzy, you know?

BTW, Welcome.

Hi Darren! Lamb is from San Diego! Hopefully Lamb will never need your services! Good to know you are around and will put your # in phone! You work on all bikes you say? Any affiliation with shops in the area?

Welcome. Now get to the "busa problem" section and lets see what you got.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the welcome and comments guys!
I think I will have a look at that "Busa problem" area. I'd hate to see a Busa owner suffering with problems!
Darren.

Back