Busa Mechanic (San Diego Ca.)

Sandiegobusa

Donating Member
Registered
HAYABUSA MECHANIC (San Diego Ca.)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

I COME TO YOU to fix your bike.  Hey San Diego Ca. Busa owners, I am a local mechanic in Mira Mesa who works on most import bikes.  However I specialize in Hayabusas.  So if you need general maintenance, an oil change, brake work, a tune up, troubleshooting, etc,  call me  for discount rates.  Reach me at “House Calls Motorcycle Repair†  Darren (858) 243-4090.

About me:
I’ve been riding for about 28 years.  I’ve been a mechanic for 24 of those years.  I used to live in the San Francisco area where I had my own Motorcycle repair business.  I moved to San Diego in 2000 and gave up my practice (back problems).  I have missed it ever since.  So after much procrastination (and a lot of Yoga), I finally made the decision to re-open “House Callsâ€.
Today I own an 05 Busa with a Power Commander and have just installed a Yoshimura Stainless TRS Full System.  I love this bike!!  I love working on bikes.  Sure I charge a fee, but it’s worth mentioning that it’s not all about the money.  Since I enjoy working on your machines, it’s easy for me to go the extra mile and take meticulous care of your bike.  After all, I ride, and I know what’s at steak when it comes to the condition of your wheels!

So give me a call, there’s a good chance you can get your bike serviced at your home, AND for less than the dealer charges!
Thanks!

welcome...this post will be moved to new owners forum but, anyway, you are in the right place...almost...J/K
wink.gif

congrats and good to see small buisness's allive and well

Several of our members live down there:

Lambusa, xzvs, Gunnybusa, Devil Dog, HionBusa just to name a few.

I used to live down there. I went to SDSU and graduated 2001. Lived in San Carlos area, La Mesa, College area 55th, (ab)Normal Heights and finally P.B. (Pacific Beach to all the locals). Owned a GSXR600 when I was down there. Bought a Busa in 05. Now have a Gixx1K.

Hopefully I meet you one of these days. Maybe by summertime for a ride. I do like that Palomar and surrounding canyons.

Good day san, I was given your info by one of the members in this forum, maybe you can help me. here is my problem, I try to sync my throttle bodies and what I did wrong was to start messing with all the sync screws not just the one that was out off line but all 3 of them, at first only one line out of the four was way out of line (#4) the other ones where just a little bit out of spec, but I stated messing with the #1 and that is when hell came to my life after 45 min messing with all 3 screws I got the bike to settle down. The bike is starting fine and everything looks fine except the gas mileage, I used to get 30 mpg and now I'm in 14mpg. Now my question is how can I get the TB back to factory setting, The service manual don't tell me. What can I do. Me thonking I can close them all the way and try to open them little by little till I get the bike to start. Help me if you can, I hope you throw me with some knowledge so I can fix this beast. Thanks for been in here
more info here from my previous posts:

thanks again

Back