Busa Down !!!

Don't feel bad man, the last busa I crashed we hauled it home in boxes. Glad you aren't healing up in a hospital bed.

Looks like your busa is lowered? The damage doesn't look all that bad to me. New plastic, LH frame slider, levers and a few odds and ends and you'll be back in business.

I'm sure you are having a drink about now and licking your wounds but you'll feel better tomorrow. I've been there many times.

Sorry bro... glad you're ok.

beerchug.gif

Sorry for the spill, but I'm glad your able to post up. Bike looks like mine did in September. Looks fixable to me. When you feel up to it, please let us know what happened, and what you need to get it fixed so we can help. Perhaps some of your busa buds can come over and help you look at it and get a list together. Chear up, could have been worse, I know how you feel.

Hang in there bro, it could have been alot worse. Many bikers are losing their lives lately. The bike can always be repaired or replaced.

Since it seems like mostly plastic, maybe try getting whatever plastics you can get your hands on cheap & do a custom paint job....

Insurance on a bike is not a requirement in FL.

I think what he means is that he does not have collision insurance on the bike to pay for repairs & he also got a ticket for something.

Hope your Ok.

I don't have much in the way of spares but your welcome to what I have. Stock windshield with purple tint from a black/purple 04, Pair of stock front turn signals, stock front brake lever & a set of new Buel rider pegs. Also the ever popular stock mufflers.

Sorry to hear bro!!..Hope your ok!!

as far as your bike..doent look to bad..take a few days to think about it before doing anything crazy!!!

I'm across the state from you. I have a full set of plastics and some other stuff. If you want to talk about what your plans are, and you think I can be of help, let me know.

Damn Tinman, sorry to hear that! Very glad you're okay the way the bike looks!

After you sober up, (I'd be drowning my sorrows!)post up a parts list and let's see about getting her back on the road by Springtime. Obviously it can happen to anybody, what happened to you? You've been around here forever...

Man I feel for ya! went down on my 99 twice. It's a really sick feeling. Glad you weren't hurt too badly. It may not seem like it now, but you'll get through it. I hope that you will be able to replace your Busa.

I hope he posts up what happened. Havenet heard from him and I am getting worried.

Back