Busa Down

john blaze

Registered
So....... Our busa brothers who went down this past week has inspired me to confess that I have also went down....... And mine is now lost forever... Totalled. She was the bike below...... I miss her to bits

IMG_20190711_115841.jpg

So yeah....new meaning to the name, John Blaze......
But jokes aside, I'm really torn up about it....because i wasn't even going fast. I was doin 70 - 80km/hr. I tapped my front brake avoiding a motorist that just turned in front of me......i realized too late that I was on the solid white line.....I slid down the road, kicking the bike away....... as i ran to the pavement after coming to a standstill after the slide.......a lit a cigarette, evaluated the damage and boooooom, Up she went NOS bottle open:(:(

So yeah....new meaning to the name, John Blaze......
But jokes aside, I'm really torn up about it....because i wasn't even going fast. I was doin 70 - 80km/hr. I tapped my front brake avoiding a motorist that just turned in front of me......i realized too late that I was on the solid white line.....I slid down the road, kicking the bike away....... as i ran to the pavement after coming to a standstill after the slide.......a lit a cigarette, evaluated the damage and boooooom, Up she went NOS bottle open:(:(

It's a good thing you weren't hurt, sad the bike was totalled but at least it can be replaced.

Thank you guys....... Your laughter, wishes and support does make me feel alot better. I strangely still have no fear though...... It could be that I'm still in a little bit of shock...... Or the fact that the error has been identified, has put me at ease. Even though that car came out in front of me, I chose to wipe out, rather than hit the car........ I forced myself into a slide rather than a tumble..... With all of my protective gear..... And avoided the stupid car......... But I admit, there are other things I could have done to avoid this fiery catastrophe........ So it really comes down to rider error. As hard as it is to admit...... I was on that white line.....its winter here and Tyre temp dropped and the road might have been damp....... I should have thought my moves through a little better........ Yeah..... Um how do I change my avatar name? Lol, maybe it should be changed to John Snow.

Thank you guys....... Your laughter, wishes and support does make me feel alot better. I strangely still have no fear though...... It could be that I'm still in a little bit of shock...... Or the fact that the error has been identified, has put me at ease. Even though that car came out in front of me, I chose to wipe out, rather than hit the car........ I forced myself into a slide rather than a tumble..... With all of my protective gear..... And avoided the stupid car......... But I admit, there are other things I could have done to avoid this fiery catastrophe........ So it really comes down to rider error. As hard as it is to admit...... I was on that white line.....its winter here and Tyre temp dropped and the road might have been damp....... I should have thought my moves through a little better........ Yeah..... Um how do I change my avatar name? Lol, maybe it should be changed to John Snow.
Keep the name now you have earned it beyond any doubt!!

Back