Busa Down !!!

Glad to hear you are OK. All I have laying around is a set of stock levers. They are yours if needed. From the pictures it looks as if your are fine, But I will ship them out if needed.
Again sorry about the bike but it is fixable unlike your body if that had been destroyed.

As said above, Just glad you're able to post. You have my best wishes.

Don't have any spare parts yet, but I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sure you will also get your bike repaired in no time.

Tinmann, I'm sorry for your crash, we all have relationships with our scooters so I think there's a high level of empathy and understanding here. Would you be willing to explain what happened so we all may learn from the incident? Raydog

Dude! WTF happened? that sux..I been there twice! Your initial reaction is always worse than it may really be. I know the feeling ooh too well. It dont look as bad as you say. Tell us the real extent of the damage. Glad you are alive, that's what counts!
beerchug.gif

Hey man, just went down a few weeks ago myself. I know how bad you feel right now. Mine wasn't as bad as your's, but it still hurt. We just have to be thankful that we are well enough to still post on this awesome board. As you've already found out guys here are more than willing to donate the parts that they can. I, unfortunately don't have anything for you. Wish I could help you out. As others have asked, can you tell us what happened yet or do you not wanna talk about it?

That's just plain PAINFUL to see. Glad you are alright.

Nothing time, patience, and money can't fix.

Just get back on the road, and worry about everything else later!

glad to hear you are ok.
good luck with the repairs.
bummer about the insurance.

WOW, Glad Your Ok.  So what Happened
rock.gif
??    Looks like a High Side Job.  My Ninja 1000 back in the day looked a lot like that but worse after my Crash.....
SHOCKED.gif

Glad your not hurt bad. Riding without insurance isn't too smart. Hopefully you'll be able to get her back on the road soon.

man glad your ok the bike im sure the .org family can help out with finding and getting parts to you they helped me out alot hope you heal up fast man

Back