Is this a record???

progressive wanted $10k when i first bought the bike i went with farm beareu for 2300 for the first year and have been with allstate since like$700 a year with extra medical i think might be less than that

It's all BS. I'm almost 34, married, class A cdl, and no tickets in over 7 years. Cheapest full coverage I can find is still over a grand a year!!!
When I was 18 in 1995, I was gonna buy a new ZX6, $4300 a yr was the cheapest then!
I rode all my friends bikes til I was 23, saved my money to buy a ZX7 and put liability on it, I still couldn't afford the $3k quotes.
A good friend of mine bought a new ZX9 in 02, he was 21. His full coverage was $23 a month!!! I never would have belived it, but I saw the policy.
It just all seems so random to me, I hate insurance companies!!!

Just did a quote with geico:

500$ deductible for comprehensive and collision is a mere
6 Payments

$1,519.85 a month

-Start for $2,529.75

or

Pay in full

$10,099.00
Payment Plans and Details

but if i just get dogsheet liability, its only 89 a month.

I suppose they don't like my 10 points that I have on my license... even with no tickets.

I just realized this quote for liability only insurance for a year is about $100 shy of matching my $180,000 home insurance coverage for a year.

how swell.

It was April 1st yesterday! Maybe they were playing an April Fool's joke on you!! :laugh: Call again today...........see if it's less!

Back