Busa changes for 09 model year

I would like to see them place a couple ports in the ECU that would allow upping the rev limit and to allow modification of the ignition timing .

Would like to see the ditching of the titanium valves on the exhaust side and engineer and install a decent dual exhaust header that would allow the built engines to run hard with aftermarket slip-on's and make the pre converters so that they unbolt from it if needed .

Assemble the heads so there is another millimeter of retainer to guide clearance . Make that .065 .

If Suzuki's eyes were open . They would bring some of their scooters over and offer engine kits for them
tounge.gif

200 rwhp.
substantial weight savings.
they can keep top speed restriction, i dont travel that fast. give me quick and handling.
beerchug.gif

Keep the analog gauges, including the gas gauge. I love that thing. Been riding for years without one. The bike also has a low fuel light so we have it all.

The giant "What gear am I in" indication seems a bit strange to me but I use it because it is there. Maybe something more useful should be displayed there. Possibly make a software change that allows making custom choices of what is there. Like Time, Trip 1, Trip 2, Gear, Speed, Lap timer, .... then you could choose.

I really like this bike as is.

What would an aftermarket all digital dash set cost to market? You could have a Street version, Drag Strip version and Track Day too. Maybe some features are missing for the long distance sport touring types. Fuel consumption, outside air temperature, and more mileage trip meters.

Cheers.
lurk.gif

fix tail section to store more stuff
make lighter
make bigger 1400
adjustable rearsets
ss lines
better seat
more factory options such as larger displacement
turbo option
polished option
"race option"
1500 cc option
and have 99 -present colors available
b-king brake setup
13,500 complete
i'll take it

Make it easier to take apart and not so many fricking plastic fastners. Now it is like taking apart a Honda, but the way the body panels fit together seems cheap. Awesome bike, but I see cost cutting measures on there top line bike, come on! My 02 1k Gsxr is easier to pull down and service. Better brake master cylinder and clutch resvior. I went to a 07 1k radial on my 02 1k and it works GREAT!!!!

Make it easier to take apart and not so many fricking plastic fastners. Now it is like taking apart a Honda, but the way the body panels fit together seems cheap. Awesome bike, but I see cost cutting measures on there top line bike, come on! My 02 1k Gsxr is easier to pull down and service. Better brake master cylinder and clutch resvior. I went to a 07 1k radial on my 02 1k and it works GREAT!!!!
agreed!

Back