Britney Spears is a stupid B.....

Maybe her and Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan will go for a quick drive off a cliff.
laugh.gif

The net IQ of Hollywood inc. would go up at least a full point!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, or maybe paris, lindsay, and brittney can ride home from a party with Ted kennedy behind the wheel....

So I guess she thinks this is going to help
her in her fight to get her back huh
bump.gif

Lesson: Just because you can procreate does
not mean you should

She should stop screwing around already and get down to it.

Either go out in a full-on Hollywood-style blaze of glory (a spectacular car crash, hi-speed car chase, overdose in a swanky hotel...pick one or all three) or move your Cheeto-loving azz up to the Yukon for some quiet time.

If she survives, she gets to "write" a book, go on Oprah and become a brave "survivor".

If she doesn't, they'll have to play that somber lead-in music on Entertainment Tonight and act serious while they talk about evils of celebrity and ask "Have we gone to far?" See: Princess Diana.

Either way (and I thought I'd never say these words) I would just like to never, ever see a shot of her bare crotch ever again. That thing is fugly.

she just needs a REAL MAN to set her strait. so far, seems like she has never even been REMOTELY near one. muscle shirt wearing, tatoo'ed, wanne be rappers that ACT tough, really aren't.

Poor thing. I could fix her. Give me 6 months with her and those other lost brats

she just needs a REAL MAN to set her strait.   so far, seems like she has never even been REMOTELY near one.  muscle shirt wearing, tatoo'ed, wanne be rappers that ACT tough, really aren't.

Poor thing.  I could fix her.  Give me 6 months with her and those other lost brats
Ok I gotta laught at this... It has nothing to do with what type of man they date, it's how they were brought up by their parents that determines who they are now. Seriously what are you going to do, scold her? I have to take my hat off to Federline though, at least he took the kids away from her so they don't suffer. Props to him on that. Oh and Lohan is doing pretty damn good at going clean herself, I gotta give her props for dumping the surfer boyfriend instead of partying it up with him.

DD in the corner crying and yelling:

" L E A V E    B R I T N E Y     A L O N E"
You forgot about hiding under sheet wearing make-up and dyed hair...

Thing is that to people like her, any news is good news. She is merely acting out a soap-opera scenario for all of her foolish followers that spend too much time watching general hospital.

she just needs a REAL MAN to set her strait. so far, seems like she has never even been REMOTELY near one. muscle shirt wearing, tatoo'ed, wanne be rappers that ACT tough, really aren't.

Poor thing. I could fix her. Give me 6 months with her and those other lost brats
Ok I gotta laught at this... It has nothing to do with what type of man they date, it's how they were brought up by their parents that determines who they are now. Seriously what are you going to do, scold her? I have to take my hat off to Federline though, at least he took the kids away from her so they don't suffer. Props to him on that. Oh and Lohan is doing pretty damn good at going clean herself, I gotta give her props for dumping the surfer boyfriend instead of partying it up with him.
you don't think women like an actual strong man putting them in their place?

Few of us really want to admit our thoughts on gender roles in a household.

I however, am not afraid to break out the "b!tch killa" pimp slap.

hijack.gif

rant.gif

Okay, I have to chime in here. I'm personally a BIG believer in "gender roles" in the house. That being said (and dont blow up at me ladies, until you finish reading, anyway) my wife and I agree on who should do what in the house.

Buying cars? she can pick out what she wants, but I have final say on if she gets it or not. Why? because im a friggin engineer, and I know what cars are reliable and what ones arent. I'm not going to allow her to spend OUR money on a vehicle that's overpriced and unreliable. A while back she wanted to get a new beetle convertible. I showed her the consumer reports rating on it and said "no fuggin way, honey. Pick again."

House stuff? All her. She has final say in what color our drapes are, what furniture we buy, what color we paint the walls. etc. Why? because shes MUCH better at color coordinating than I am, so that's whats best for us.

Oddly enough, the exception to that rule is the kitchen. What pots, pans, knives, silverware, etc we buy is all my decision. I do most of the cooking at our house. Why? because I'm the better cook.

I guess I'm tying this into the whole thread by saying that ANY marriage is going to have some gender bias to it, and any marriage is going to have its share of compromises. Especially when kids are involved. Got an issue with custody? fine, fo to court and state your case. Dont barricade yourself in a house and have a 3 hr standoff with the police, then get hauled out on a stretcher. What the hell is that doing to the kids? Even worse, what is that TEACHING them?

rant.gif

rant.gif

I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed --- unless there is more space on the floor.
laugh.gif

lol1.gif
did you see that Dr. Phil went to visit her in her hospital room and she wigged out as soon as he stepped inside and told him to leave!! That there tells me she knows she is messed and just doesnt want to deal with her issues. I dont like to wish bad things on anyone but i am sick and tired of hearing about her in the news...

A couple of years ago who would have thought you might say " Yeah ,I did her.....But,.. it was a long time ago.

Back