Britney Files for divorce

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15609347/

I'm not really a Britney Spears fan but, I think it's funny that she's finally dumping that POS hubby of hers...
His Rap career is over before it ever got started...

poke.gif

David

MotorCycle Folks, Discussing Britanny Spears... Knowing who her husband is? Divorce?

So much for credible biker image...
ices_rofl.gif

"Oh did you hear about Shakira's latest boyfriend?" " I read all about it in Teen Bop" "TeeHe"....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

(Revlis @ Nov. 07 2006,15:59) MotorCycle Folks, Discussing Britanny Spears...  Knowing who her husband is?  Divorce?

ices_rofl.gif

"Oh did you hear about Shakira's latest boyfriend?"  " I read all about it in Teen Bop"  "TeeHe"....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
I thought you subscribed to "Tiger Beat".......
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

(Mr Brown @ Nov. 07 2006,14:01)
(Revlis @ Nov. 07 2006,15:59) MotorCycle Folks, Discussing Britanny Spears...  Knowing who her husband is?  Divorce?

ices_rofl.gif

"Oh did you hear about Shakira's latest boyfriend?"  " I read all about it in Teen Bop"  "TeeHe"....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
I thought you subscribed to "Tiger Beat".......
jump9.gif
Smells like teen spirit around here... someone open a window.

laugh.gif

K-Fed .............. Rap career
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
What a F*cking Joke?

His rap career was about existant as the theory that Michael Jackson actually had intercourse to have kids.

all_coholic.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

My Daughter has been giving me updates on all the action out there... can you believe that they are bring 90120 to DVD? Also, it was heard none of the actors are getting a piece of the action... producers are getting it all. nothing in their contracts to cover DVDs.

(Revlis @ Nov. 07 2006,22:59) MotorCycle Folks, Discussing Britanny Spears...  Knowing who her husband is?  Divorce?

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Amen...

laugh.gif

(Racer 222 @ Nov. 07 2006,20:39)
(Revlis @ Nov. 07 2006,22:59) MotorCycle Folks, Discussing Britanny Spears...  Knowing who her husband is?  Divorce?

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Amen...
To correct you, it's bikers discussing the divorce of two members of the white trash community

laugh.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Nov. 07 2006,20:flamethrowing:)
(Racer 222 @ Nov. 07 2006,20:39)

ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Amen...
To correct you, it's bikers discussing the divorce of two members of the white trash community
Is it politically correct for me to Laugh my asz off at that comment??!!!!

laugh.gif

I find it difficult to feel sorry for a 24yr old girl who's worth $300 million... especially one who married and had children with a talentless white rapper who resembles Vanilla Ice in a very freaky way.

Back