Bike hits girl

Not sure what your point of resurrecting this thread was for?

I have nothing against you Stkr00 but Natalie is a close friend and friends back up each other...its how things work.
BV: The resurection of this thread had absolutely nothing to do with you...I promise. I wasn't trying to stir everything back up.

The reason I posted the update was because I had stated that Captain would probably give us some info after he was requested to contact Chief Gullickson. Since I never got a reply from my PM's to Captain, then I figured that he was just ignoring the request...although in another topic, Captain says he responds to all of the requests about questionable topics.

Bottom line: I got tired of waiting on Captain to respond, and fed up with the lack of support from the board administration. I tried to sugar-coat it before, but what's the point really. This is the first time in my 2 years on here that I've felt let down by the people that are supposed to be here to help us.

Like I said BV...This wasn't to stir up anything.
cool.gif

Goldwanger: With all due respect...Please keep your issues with <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Revlis</span></span> out of this thread. You already made a thread for that very purpose.
Thanks
wink.gif

WOW ... Hasn't this board been a soap opera lately!?! Not that anyone cares but i just spent 20 minutes of my life here on earth reading this and this is what my feeble brain has come up with...
Bent Valve, Dude ... You've been used like an old tire. I get the feeling that the intentions were honorable by a lady with a BIG heart that has been sucked into a lie. I hope this is the correct scenerio
sad.gif

Stkr ... Good looking out. You tried to verify and when you were unsucessful you called on the guy that was used for validation. Nothing wrong with that. Actually that's the right way to go about it.
Daddy Chad has yet to confirm the story! had this been MY child i would have responded with, " hi My name is one sad sumbitch, Yes my child was hit and the Ahole left the scene. She is getting a little better slowly day by day but we still aren't sure yada yada yada. if you don't want to help, No biggie. I didn't post this here anyway. I d request that you delete my daughters name form the thread for security reasons. She has enough problems ight now without adding sicko's to the list" All Ive seen is please delete the thread (b4 the Popo's find it) I personally get the impression that 'ol Chad here needs to have a Q & A session with the Internet fraud division of his local PD. That would settle this once and for all. personally i don't believe his child was ever involved in what was claimed. if I am wrong I pray that she will be healed and returned to 100% and the SOB that hit her kills himself at a high rate of speed against a brick wall. NO child should be harned for any reason EVER! To use that as a basis for scamming people out of money should be punshable by public stoning ( I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to protecting our babies!)
Captain and cache have been mostly unresponsive for 1 of 2 reasons. The PD said to be or they are hoping it will go away all by itself. i understand #1. Since i don't pay for the site I have no right to say nada. I appreciate what they do greatly. Quite frankly, they don't OWE us squat.
Well, there you have it, an opinion from a guy sitting at a computer when he should be sleeping. Now maybe YOU can go to bed resting easy that 'ol Moose spoke his .02 worth
tounge.gif

Well...it's been a few weeks and I thought I would just let this thread die, but then I received this letter in the mail. I had thought about contacting Chief Gullickson, but figured that Captain had already done so. I guess I was wrong.

I had asked Captain to contact Chief Gullickson at the Chief's request, but I guess Captain didn't feel that it was important enough.

I guess that scammers can just come on here without any fear of being detected or identified.

You can make your own determinations of what happened. I'm sick of the lack of support from the board administration.

Thanks for the help Captain
rock.gif

Here's a scan of the letter I received:

Sauk_Rapids_1.jpg

This is the First time I've seen this thread, and I must admit I find the whole situation puzzling on many levels. stkr00, I commend your follow through with this situation, and greatly appreciate your proactive efforts to protect the members of this forum. If there is a "Next time" Minnesota occurrence, such as to the one this thread has escalated to, please drop me a PM.

stkr00 you diid what we all were thinking. I commend you on your efforts in detecting this fraud. It sounded fishy right from the start, I think we all thought that. No info, news stories, media. Excellent job you did absolutely nothing wrong. You investigated and got to the bottom of a matter. Instead of being critizied you are to be commended. thank you.

stkr00 you diid what we all were thinking. I commend you on your efforts in detecting this fraud. It sounded fishy right from the start, I think we all thought that. No info, news stories, media. Excellent job you did absolutely nothing wrong. You investigated and got to the bottom of a matter. Instead of being critizied you are to be commended. thank you.
+ 1

hehe.. so how much did she take you for while she was in town Bent?

+ 1
+2
+3

Investigating something is NOT calling anyone a liar or stiring up crap. It is being smart. Any law enforcement officer would tell you the same thing. Also, trust your instincts.

Secondly, sleeping with someone/hanging out with them for a week does NOT mean you know them. A week is not long enough for a person to really know another person, and sex does not equate knowledge, it equates horniness. I think that was someone's lower extremity was doing the thinking instead of their brain!

Glad the truth was found out and I hope no one lost out financially! I feel sorry for anyone who was hurt by this either emotionally or financially. Hopefully everyone will be more careful next time around.....scammers are everywhere unfortunately. Trust your instincts folks!

Please Help Me!
Please Help Me!

My dog got run over this morning while chasing the neighbors dog (Which was in heat). This big four wheel drive pickup truck hit him just as he was about to mount. He is now at the vet's having one leg amputated and he is now blind in one eye <Sniffle> I am having him casterated while he is sedated to try to keep this from happening again <Sniffle-Sniffle> When he gets home I'm changing his name to "Lucky".

Please send $$$$$$$$$ just sign the check and I'll fill in the amount:D

Does anyone here other than me think BV is the poor soul here that has been scamed?

+ 1
+2
+3

Investigating something is NOT calling anyone a liar or stiring up crap. It is being smart. Any law enforcement officer would tell you the same thing. Also, trust your instincts.

Secondly, sleeping with someone/hanging out with them for a week does NOT mean you know them. A week is not long enough for a person to really know another person, and sex does not equate knowledge, it equates horniness. I think that was someone's lower extremity was doing the thinking instead of their brain!

Glad the truth was found out and I hope no one lost out financially! I feel sorry for anyone who was hurt by this either emotionally or financially. Hopefully everyone will be more careful next time around.....scammers are everywhere unfortunately. Trust your instincts folks!
+1000

I missed this entire fiasco...what a mess...

Jim, no love lost here my friend...I thank you for looking out for others and just trying to find some truth...sorry you felt like you weren't being backed up. We should all look out for one another, especially when the request for cash is suspect and from someone that's never been to our site before...

I'm no longer worried about what this girl did, or what she asked for...

What bothers me is that when Chief Gullickson asked to have the board Administrator call/contact him, I sent Captain a PM with all of the contact information, and then Captain "apparently" felt as though this wasn't important enough to act upon. The least Captain could have done is contact the Chief to tell him he wasn't going to help persue it any further.

Now I know why Captain never answered any of my PM's asking if he got in touch with Chief Gullickson.

I know I'm new here, but, it's good to know that people still look out for others they don't know just on general princible. thanks stkr00.
smile.gif

Point well taken.

I'll never know what the real deal is with this ordeal because the girl never came clean with me.

Yep, turns out I got screwed over after all by this girl. Live and learn I guess.

Thanks for all that expressed concern for me as well, I appreciate it.

Now lets let this thread die in peace.

stkr00 lets take a look at this situation, you never know it may be bigger than you..... Let's go over the facts.....

1. Somone post here and wants money
2. Members immediately call BS
3. Another member jumps in and puts his word on authenticity
4. You take it upon yourself to contact local authorities. (you have this right
5. Somehow you are now the board vigalante and the spokesperson for the CHIEF OF POLICE
6. The father contacts me and request that I remove the thread and assures me that I can contact the police chief for validity of the situation.
7. You take it upon yourself again to come on the board and question my actions, behavior and credibility.

I thinks its time for you to go, I always have the members of this site in mind when I take action... I was a cop for TEN years and I have never heard of a chief of police sending a no one out to gather information for an investigation. If the Chief was so concerned about the situation he could have called me, sent me a PM... Whote me a letter, contacted local authorities here to speak with me, or even sent an email requesting information....... If the information was of dire need a judge could have sent a court order and I would have graciously provided information to him... However the POLICE CHIEF never made any direct attempts, all communication was through you, hmmm a guy that began his own investigation, contacted police on his own..... the chief doesnt seem to concerned about this either.. I did leave the post on the board to allow other member to make up their own minds, the father requested I take the info off, I left it up so he is upset too. You have consistantly pushed this to me even though I have intentionally ignored your posting in hopes this would go away. I am not your father or the father of any other member on this board. If you dont feel comfortable giving money to this cause then thats fine but why keep dragging this on?

I am not sure that you know it but I do have a full time job that requires my attention about 16 hours a day (no kidding) I have two awesome kids that I need to spend time with and I also have a beautiful wife that I have learned I have not spent enough time with in the past 16 years of marriage. This board takes a LOT of time to keep technically running and the last thing I need is more DRAMA.... Take your feelings that got hurt and leave, I cannot keep up with everything on this site.. Go cry to the Chief and tell him to make the request for the information but I am not, I repeat am NOT going to actively contact the chief of police and complain because someone thinks their might be a scammer on hayabusa.org..... Grow up, use common sense, dont send money, tell your friends your opinion and then let it go.... If it is a bad deal then you can say that you have done everything you can to keep someone from getting scammed. Sounds like you need to redirect your negative pissy comments to the local PD.

CAP

Point well taken.

I'll never know what the real deal is with this ordeal because the girl never came clean with me.

Yep, turns out I got screwed over after all by this girl. Live and learn I guess.
Thats messed up BV.. sorry to hear that..

Dont fret.. you aint the only one.. a long time ago I was dating this girl. I used to pick her up in front of her house.. I used to drop her off in front of her house..

except for the times that her brother would come and pick her up from my friends house..

She would never introduce me.. he would drive up, stay in the car and she would say "ok, my brothers here. have to go"

I didnt have her phone number because she lived with her brother since both their parents died and they didnt have enough money for a phone.. So she would allways call me and we would talk and she would tell me to pick her up

So I dated this girl for like 3 months.. and then I didnt hear from her for about 2 weeks, started getting worried..

started looking around..

Discoverd the house I dropped her off at, they had no idea who she was, she didnt live there.

I found her "brother" turned out it was her other boyfriend who was looking for her also.. she was telling him I was her brother..

Found out she had totally ripped off the other guys credit cards, cash AND ripped off his parents credit cards and cash

and oh yeah. her parents were not dead. they lived in the area and had kicked her out...

so yeah.. there are real fugged up women out there.. I could easily have become a woman hater with the amount of times I have been screwed over by women and how extensive I have been screwed over.. but I just love women too much lol

I have NEVER heard of guys pulling the screw jobs on women that I have hear women pull on on guys.. women are just better at it.

Thats why you NEVER piss a woman off.. you will never win, they are more ruthless than we are.. muah ha ha...

anyway.. not all women, and all the girls on the board.. you know I love ya. but I think the girls on the board can also testify to what I am saying...

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134338106 -->

Back