Bike hits girl

Well...it's been over two weeks and I haven't heard anything else on this topic.

I had sent a couple of PM's to Captain about this, but never got any response from him, although I did get the receipts from them being read.

I thought that we would get an update by now, but I guess I shouldn't have expected any support in trying to validate the information.

I'm sorry to the other board members for trying to look out for a possible scam.  I'm sorry that I ever got involved, because during this topic, my credibility was brought into question.  I have been on this board for over 2 years, and have never had a moderator find anything wrong with my posting.  When I did have something questionable, I submitted it to Cache for his review, guidance, and approval prior to posting.

I thought that due to my history, I would have received better support, but I was wrong.

From this moment on...Everybody can fend for themselves as far as possible scams are concerned.  I won't get involved any longer.
I only just now saw this for the first time. I read every post and from the very beginning, Stkr, your credibility with me was never in question. I'm truly sorry that someone else challenged your credibility in public, especially since you were only doing what any rational, sane person should do. You keep up the great work, Stkr.

This thread should be archived for years to come as an example of how people can use something like the love of a little childe to scam people. These people who tried to pull this off are really low. Really, really low. It's sickening.

I wonder how this is going to end up.

--Wag--

Stkr, No credibility lost here. I think you should be commended for going above and beyond. It all seems a little weird to me. Stick to your guns and keep looking out for others on the forum. Thanks.

Yeah, missed this one.
Not that I was looking for a good cause.
Looks like a hoot though.

Just finished reading this thread and totally confused so I am going to ignore it. Stkr00 there is no loss of creditibility from this end.

Please stop this nonsense now.

Me and Natalie are good friends , you guys dont have a clue. She is a working mother with 3 kids , she currently works
3 caregiver related jobs.  

If you are truely interested in donating then contact the family with the info she provided above.   Ask for a phone number and discuss this
with the girls father....if you need pictures of her injurys its not likely the guy is gonna want your money though.
Seriously though, if you are skeptical then dont donate , I think this goes without saying anyways.

Now for the rest of you who just want to start some ####, i suggest you move along asap.
Yeah with this guys attitiude... Like anyone is goign to wana help his friend. I think Natalie was better off saying she didn't know your ass. You get a big #### YOU from me.

there is no loss of creditibility loss we all look out for each other
cool.gif

I would say every board member with the exception of ONE would back you. And then when you factor in the reputation of that one.......well you get the point.

I think you did an excellent job of busting this one and I was wondering what ever became of it. Sure they can't release the kids name, but if a hit and run like this happens in a big city like Chicago it will actually make the morning and evening news. If it happens in a small town it will make the local newspaper headlines for a week straight.
I'd still like to see a link to the other board the story was posted to.

stkr00,

I think you responded to this thread for the right reasons. As to the validity of the original post, I also thought it smelled like a scam from the beginning. BV, your original post stating you didn’t know these people threw the whole deal for me. If Chad and Natalie want information removed, why haven’t they edited their own posting of the info? I find it hard to believe something like this happens without it making the newspaper. If we get documentation on this incident, I’ll be one of the first to donate $100.

I also find it ironic that there is a Chad and Steve ALBRECHT that have authored a few books together on Fraud Prevention. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t have anything to do with this, but it is still pretty ironic!   Link

<!--EDIT|Professor
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1132838993 -->

You can believe me or dont believe me I really dont care, you are the only one who can decide that. I have requested several time to have thread removed. I have also told the site moderator and owner in a personal email to him, that if he wants proof on who I am that I am more then willing to supply it. So I will state this now so everyone can read it, if capatian (I believe that is moderator/owner) wants to get this resolved about who I am he has the ability to, but after several weeks he has chose not to. You can say what you want about me that is your opinion, you can have the local police come visit me thats fine I dont care all I have ever asked for is to have thread removed. Chad

I believe I read somewhere on here you have a few police members, if you all want proof on who I am contact me have your police members contact me they will have the ability to look up any information the ask from me.

<!--EDIT|clazmine
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132845792 -->

I dont usually post that often, I am usually a spectator, but I would be curious to find out what "assistance" was given to bentvalve in the past? And how did he lose his bike? And also how much money was given to him?

Personally with everything I have seen here, and all the uncorraberated stories, has it crossed anyones mind that perhaps the thread was started by bentvalve himself? Not an accusation, just a mere question.

i have not been on this board for maybe 6 mos due to military obligations. but i remember seeing this post before. i don't know if it is possible to look at unicorns previous post but i can say with all confidence that this is not the first time she has started this same thread requesting money. but the first time i saw it it seemed every one just stated their condolences and never questioned its validity.

Not sure what your point of resurrecting this thread was for?

I have nothing against you Stkr00 but Natalie is a close friend and friends back up each other...its how things work.

Ok, here is how I know Natalie...
I met Natalie on a dating website and she flew from MN to WA (on her buck I might add) to stay with me for a week. We connected and grew to like each other very quickly..yes we even slept together...I was quite sad to see her go.
Sadly though she lives far away and a relationship is not something that is realistic for us....I told her she should probably keep looking for someone else because there is no point in trying to hold up a long distance relationship its just too hard.

I probably should have stayed out of it but she mentioned my name right from the get-go so I kinda got pulled in.

I dont usually post that often, I am usually a spectator, but I would be curious to find out what "assistance" was given to bentvalve in the past? And how did he lose his bike? And also how much money was given to him?

Personally with everything I have seen here, and all the uncorraberated stories, has it crossed anyones mind that perhaps the thread was started by bentvalve himself? Not an accusation, just a mere question.
lol!

Now that is funny.

You can believe me or dont believe me I really dont care, you are the only one who can decide that.  I have requested several time to have thread removed.  I have also told the site moderator and owner in a personal email to him, that if he wants proof on who I am that I am more then willing to supply it.  So I will state this now so everyone can read it, if capatian (I believe that is moderator/owner) wants to get this resolved about who I am he has the ability to, but after several weeks he has chose not to.  You can say what you want about me that is your opinion, you can have the local police come visit me thats fine I dont care all I have ever asked for is to have thread removed. Chad

I believe I read somewhere on here you have a few police members, if you all want proof on who I am contact me have your police members contact me they will have the ability to look up any information the ask from me.
Get the fvck out of here unless you have some god damn proof...serisoulsy you are doing nothing but adding fuel to the fire. Post some pictures , medical records , receipts or something.
My debit card recently came up stolen....dont make me fly out to MN to do any research , believe you me , you dont it.

Be sure and tell Natalie thanks alot for putting me thru this!!

Hot dang. Look at this thread. Accusations, threats, name calling and all kinds of malfeasance. Where's <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:deeppink'>Revlis</span></span> when you need him. Why not lock this thread and try to talk down to the people on this thread <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:deeppink'>Revlis</span></span>
Or are these not stupid enough. Or maybe there are no death threats. Maybe <span style='color:deeppink'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Revlis</span></span> is out somewhere walking on water to try to impress everyone or making water or whatever.

For the record, weeks ago I left Natalie 3 voice messages about this thread and tried calling her several other times...maybe she is busy but she has not even bothered to explain what happened to me on the phone yet she drug me in from the get go so.

I asked Captain to close this thread now as well since its obviously not gonna die on its own.

Back