Bike hits girl

unicorn25

Registered
I havent been here long. I know you all seem like family thou. Most of you I know or have heard about thru Bentvalve, and now i'm looking to you all for what you may be able to help with.
My friends daughter was hit by a bike, we dont know what kind as he took off after he hit her, her sister seen it and it was a black and gray one.
Needless to say she was not even in the street she was on the curb crossing as they stepped down to the street, he came around the corner her sister went to pull her back and he got her, she is 4 and her name is Alexandra. She has a broken leg in 3 places 2crack ribs and a concusion, from hitting the ground, lots of bruises and bumps.
She is going to be o.k. THANK GOD. Her mom thou has no health insurance and  (according to the county) makes to much money.
We are having a benifit for her Nov. 12 and a silent auction. If at all we are looking for items to be donated for the silent auction to raise money to help defray the medical bills. Cash is also a help too.
If any of you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.
Natalie
Unicorn25

E-mail an address to send $, might take a bit since I'm in Iraq, but it'll get there.

Bryan.Reno@us.army.mil
I have 2 daughters and I can't imagine what the parent's are going through. best wishes for a speedy recovery, Bryan

I mean E-mail ME, sorry, long day here
smile.gif

There are lots of great folks here, but I'm not sure how many will send money to someone with 8 posts. Not sayin' you're not straight up, just sayin'... It's the internet and there are lots of scams. People have to be overcautious these days to avoid being taken. Is there a link to a news story or something on the accident that you might could post to back your story for the skeptics?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129897881 -->

We need for info. Provide it and you will be surprised at how much support she will get from these fine people. And if the bike and rider are identified I'm sure they will be made to pay dearly by other bikers.

I've always said burn me once, shame on you, twice...shame on me..by the way....has any of ya'll gotten those "someone has died and we need all you info"..I actually E-mailed one back awile back and he responded!..So I let him know the police were involved. Oh...still haven't received an E-mail yet
smile.gif

RENO911...... Copperas Cove Tx small world...... I live up her in Belton..... I ride a lot down in the Cove..... I've seen a few busa down that way...... maybe see ya round one of these days........

Tejas Busa

There are lots of great folks here, but I'm not sure how many will send money to someone with 8 posts. Not sayin' you're not straight up, just sayin'... It's the internet and there are lots of scams. People have to be overcautious these days to avoid being taken. Is there a link to a news story or something on the accident that you might could post to back your story for the skeptics?
rock.gif
+1

I call SCAM until she provides further. The repost with no info still is just WAY too fishy...

Interesting that she is showing Minnesota for her location while BentValve is from Washington. Not that I don't have many friends from outside where I live, but if they were a friend I would have had them post up to support me already.

I apoligize to everyone who may have been missled by my post, it was not ment to come across as a scam or whatever else you all may have thought. I did forget information and was thinking with my heart and not my head. Instead of saying can you help i guess i should have phrased it as would you.
Thank you for all your thoughts and suggestions.

Here is the forwarding info. Chad is her dad and you can ask questions or whatever you choose..... he will also link you up to his personal family site and you can see who Alexandra is. They may have a online one too he will give you the info if you so choose.
Thank you again and again I am sorry for causing such a stir with everyone.
Natalie
smile.gif

Chad Albrecht
c/o Alexandra Albrecht
1361 13th St. Circle #201
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379

ceeda@astound.net

Wouldn't this type of incident make the local news? Can someone search the MN newpapers for more info?

Don't we have a few members here that are Police Officers in MN? They could do a search for hit-run incidents, right?

If anyone rembers the post Bentvalve made this sping about a gal from MN comeing to see Him i'm pretty sure this is her.

In anycase i'll take a look around

Not trying to call foul too fast, but I can't find anything on the accident searching the local paper (St.Cloud Times).

Searched for Alexandra Albrecht

or the Dad...

Searched for Chad Albrecht

Saux Rapids is like a suburb of St.Cloud, and doing a search for local newspapers came up with the St.Cloud Times.

If anyone can find info on the validity of this accident, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I just tried calling the Newspaper, but no-one was at work yet. I'll try again later on.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130938770 -->

Back