Bike hits girl

Ladies and Gentlemen we have allowed a perfect stranger come in an disrupt our happy home. Now we're fueding with one another over some senseless scam I believe most of us caught wind of right from the start. Lets not let them come in an turn this wonderful informative site, (I have learned so much here) into a fiasco. There probably some where laughing thier fool heads off. Lets show them how we unite. Bend but don't break. Sure we as a family have our differences, but we get over them an move on, So I say to you my Brothers and Sisters lets move on.

stkr00 lets take a look at this situation, you never know it may be bigger than you..... Let's go over the facts.....

1. Somone post here and wants money <span style='color:red'> - True</span>
2. Members immediately call BS<span style='color:red'> - True</span>
3. Another member jumps in and puts his word on authenticity<span style='color:red'> - If you're talking about BV, then yes, he did, but this was not early on in the debate for authenticity.</span>
4. You take it upon yourself to contact local authorities. (you have this right <span style='color:red'>- I did NOT contact the local authorities first. I did a LOT of searching, and then called the St.Cloud Times to check for authenticity of the story. The St.Cloud Times was the one that contacted the Sauk Rapids PD, and then relayed back to me that Chief Gullickson wanted me to contact him. I could not provide him with the information he requested because I am not a moderator, so I told him that I would send you a message so that the two of you could discuss the issue. This was where my involvement ended until I never heard back from you, and then received the letter above.</span>
5. Somehow you are now the board vigalante and the spokesperson for the CHIEF OF POLICE
6. The father contacts me and request that I remove the thread and assures me that I can contact the police chief for validity of the situation.
7. You take it upon yourself again to come on the board and question my actions, behavior and credibility.
<span style='color:red'> - I only questioned them, because as you state below...you ignored my requests. Would it really have been that difficult to at least send me a PM telling me how you felt about this issue, and how you would like to just let it die. You are THE Administrator, so that is your choice, but it would have been nice to know.</span>

I thinks its time for you to go, I always have the members of this site in mind when I take action... I was a cop for TEN years and I have never heard of a chief of police sending a no one out to gather information for an investigation. If the Chief was so concerned about the situation he could have called me, sent me a PM... Whote me a letter, contacted local authorities here to speak with me, or even sent an email requesting information....... If the information was of dire need a judge could have sent a court order and I would have graciously provided information to him... However the POLICE CHIEF never made any direct attempts, all communication was through you, hmmm a guy that began his own investigation, contacted police on his own..... the chief doesnt seem to concerned about this either.. I did leave the post on the board to allow other member to make up their own minds, the father requested I take the info off, I left it up so he is upset too. You have consistantly pushed this to me even though I have intentionally ignored your posting in hopes this would go away.<span style='color:red'>All it would have taken was a PM to tell me to let it go.</span> I am not your father or the father of any other member on this board. If you dont feel comfortable giving money to this cause then thats fine but why keep dragging this on?

I am not sure that you know it but I do have a full time job that requires my attention about 16 hours a day (no kidding) I have two awesome kids that I need to spend time with and I also have a beautiful wife that I have learned I have not spent enough time with in the past 16 years of marriage. This board takes a LOT of time to keep technically running and the last thing I need is more DRAMA.... Take your feelings that got hurt and leave, I cannot keep up with everything on this site.. Go cry to the Chief and tell him to make the request for the information but I am not, I repeat am NOT going to actively contact the chief of police and complain because someone thinks their might be a scammer on hayabusa.org..... Grow up, use common sense, dont send money, tell your friends your opinion and then let it go.... If it is a bad deal then you can say that you have done everything you can to keep someone from getting scammed. Sounds like you need to redirect your negative pissy comments to the local PD.

CAP
First: Sincerely - Thank you Captain for at least taking the time to reply. It shows that you ARE at least reading the posts.

Second: This is the first time in over 2 years that I've ever had a Moderator or Administrator take offense at something that I have posted. Why does that warrant leaving the board?

I'll let this topic die as you wish, but I'm not going to contact the Chief. I don't have the information that he has requested. That is why I referred him to you Captain. I was trying to use the proper chain of command. The first person I contacted was Cache, and he told me to contact you, so that's what I did.

Back