Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best price on a NEW GEN II

Just bought the 09 Silver from King Cycles in New York for $12,200. Now I have to pay to get it shipped to the Netherlands............

US Soldier

Just bougt a 08 blue/black from a dealer in ohio, 9250+ sales tax about $9800 total.

My guess is Bartlesville, Oklahoma.... (macon's bike... )

I bought mine on E-bay through a Wisconsin dealer that got stiffed on an 2008 orange/black. Got a screaming deal since no one else bid againest me. $9095.00 plus tax $591 and lic. of $45. A grand total of $9731. For a brand new one, what a sweet deal!:cheerleader:

This deal was done on March 6, 2009.:thumbsup:

If you do not mind me asking where di you get your bike?

Sorry i havent looked at this thread in a while, at Bill eddys motorsports in Fayetteville Ark, had it ordered since Nov. was supposed to be a little bit better deal than that because we had already made the deal then but when they had the price increase i had to pay a little more.

Just came back from the dealership near the base in Killeen, TX. Saw the white 09 busa I wanted and the punk there said $15k for it and finally wouldn't go under $14k. I think they know a whole brigade of soldiers just got back from Iraq with fat bank accounts and are trying to hit us up for as much as possible :banghead:. Nevertheless I walked out. I'm going up to Dallas this weekend to check out a bigger dealership than this one I was at. How can I approach this better to get a no BS out the door price? What price should I through out there I'm looking for? I don't mind financing as I have good credit but wouldn't mind paying cash up front if it changed the OTD price.

Just came back from the dealership near the base in Killeen, TX. Saw the white 09 busa I wanted and the punk there said $15k for it and finally wouldn't go under $14k. I think they know a whole brigade of soldiers just got back from Iraq with fat bank accounts and are trying to hit us up for as much as possible :banghead:. Nevertheless I walked out. I'm going up to Dallas this weekend to check out a bigger dealership than this one I was at. How can I approach this better to get a no BS out the door price? What price should I through out there I'm looking for? I don't mind financing as I have good credit but wouldn't mind paying cash up front if it changed the OTD price.

Just bought a new 08 11K OTD from a suzuki dealer in San Diego. So they are out there. here is a link .:: OTD Cycle Sports ::. The closest dealer is in Denver for you. Also look at ebay. There is a dealer in new Jersy that seems to have alot of 08 Busas

I found an 07 in atlanta for under 9 out the door.
Drove it home to San Antonio. It ain't an 08 or 09
but I think I stole it. O Miles when I got on it, has
1500 now.................

I found mine ('09 white) thru cycletrader dot com, a lot of the dealers will not cut you a good deal, unless you know about the ad they got on that site, at least that was the case when I bought mine. I just plugged in a radius in miles I was willing to travel, and started making phone calls. My deal was all set up over phone and email, then I just went and picked her up and signed all the papers and stuff.

I just purchased a white 2009 at MDK Motorsports in Redwood City, CA for $12,600 OTD. Ask for Ed, he will hook you up! golden gate cycles in san francisco did not want to deal at all, everyone should avoid them at all costs.

I'm trying to find a leftover '08 org/blk or a clean used one completely stock at a decent price. If I can't find one in the next couple weeks I'm gonna go with the '09 blk/sil.

I'm trying to find a leftover '08 org/blk or a clean used one completely stock at a decent price. If I can't find one in the next couple weeks I'm gonna go with the '09 blk/sil.

My thoughts exactly on the colors.

I didn't wanna risk not being able to find a leftover org/blk, so I bought last fall. Had I waited for the 09's, I would've gone for the sil/blk without question.

Best of luck!

Top Bottom