Attn Nor Cal Riders

:wtf:

OZZ was going Doyle !!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked him into it. He Said the Only Reason he would Join us is if Doyle was going :confused2:

Boy that sucks, well, we'll do a big fun ride around March....like to Ft Bragg from Red Bluff or something. Be safe and have a great ride youall. Doyle

You guy's have a good ride? I really wish I could have made it. Was nice I got to spend time with my family though. Next time I am in for sure!

I'm at the meeting spot in Fairfield and it's super foggy with low visibility. Also wet roads. I thought we lived in CA?!? Hopefully it will clear soon.

Made it home safely. Weather sucked but company was great.

See the fog bank? We're headed into that.

PICT0005.jpg

Thanks for coming out to play guys I had a good time...I'm home safe and sound.
Posted via Mobile Device

HAHA Ride On you made it to Stewarts Point. You guys stop at the bridge and do any posin' before the Skaggs Raceway? :thumbsup:

Looks like the store is finally open too. Are they pumping gas?

Last edited:
yup they were pumpin gas foggy most of the trip but well worth it for the seat time. Good ride even though a subaru tried to take out PandaNin and I around a turn going up skaggs rd. Made it home safe and sound thanks guys for the ride. Didn't even freeze but that could have been the five layers I had on underneath :laugh:. I got a few more pics and I'll post em later but we did more riding than posing. :beerchug:

I couldn't help myself. I should be working but I wanted to know how far we rode in the wet, slick, cold, foggy twisty roads. So I tried my best to google it out. I might have missed a road or two but I got it mostly right. This is my part of the route.

Dave & Rich had to go further south so their mileage was higher than mine. Google thinks I did 317 miles. I forgot to check my odometer before I left.

theroute.jpg

The bridge is a required stop on Skaggs. It separates the goaty western section from the race track piece to the east. Funny chit happens there. Next time stop and pose for 10 minutes and see what shows up while your there.

Back