New here

Dutcher

Registered
Hi folks!
Just wanted to post a pic of my 2001 Black and Silver. I'm not to good on the puter and tried to post this today but it wouldn't so here goe's. My real world name is Mike. I'm 3 months shy of 52 orbits around our sun and been lurking on this site for a long time. Until a month ago, I spent my cycle time on a 1994 SuzyQ RF900. I guess somebody else liked it, maybe Aliens, it kind of had that Alien thing going, but it disappeared in the nite! Speaking of the RF series, the 600 and 900 would make great bikes to start out on if a new rider was wanting a Busa after they became experienced. I can hear a little of my RF in the Busa. Anyhow triple A did me right. I'm going thru a divorce and thought what the heck and I bought the 2001 to see if I really liked her and Iv'e got to say the Hayabusa is wonderful. I'm no midget at 6'2" 290# but the bike moves me around like I'm a liteweight. I'd like to set her up with some Gen Mar bar risers and do the TL footpeg mod for sport tour duty and would welcome any suggestions from you guys and gals. I live in So Cal area and would like to do some Busa rides if anyones interested. I'm not the greatest rider so you will get plenty of rest stops waiting for my lard butt
tounge.gif

Busa.jpg

Dang, bro', how many miles does that thing have on it? It looks brand spankin' new! Got the stickers and reflectors still on it. You will become even more fond of your 'Busa and with lots of riders in Cali on the board you should have no problems finding someone to ride. Welcome to the board and get ready for a serious ride!

Welcome to the wonderful world of BUSALAND.....
beerchug.gif

Trust me.....this shizznit is an addiction...definitely my drug of choice.....if I'm not riding the busa on the street it's on the information super highway.  
cool.gif

Thanks guys.....She had 2085 miles on her when I bought her. Been riding everyday to work which is about 112 round trip so shes up to around 2500. I'm working backshift at a generating site south of me, some of you marines might know it, it's next to Camp Pendlten. It's great coming home at midnite. Kinda lets me get used to stretching her legs. Speaking of stretching her legs, shes calling me right now. And it's Saturday and no work tonite................Yahoooooooo!

<!--EDIT|Dutcher
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096146749 -->

Welcome to the obsession.

You musta been lurking as you've make your first post in the socially correct manner. With picts!
beerchug.gif

Back