Attn Nor Cal Riders

yah just a little glad you made it home safe rich here's some photos of our little detour :poke: neither one of us is leading this weekend otherwise we may end up in oregon :rofl: how we ended up in Ukiah is beyond both of us.

All I Could See was the CARL'S JR Sign :thumbsup:

Thanks for the invite guys. I think I will pass on this one but lets try again in the Spring... warmer, drier and mostly what I like are longer days.

Hi you guys, I'm not known for flaking out but that's what I'm doing for Saturday.
My little 2 wd pickup is terrible in high country and i/s 80 is lousy right now. My red bike is still got wires hanging all over it (final part of Autocomm install).
Front tire is really worn out.
Out of state relatives just left a few minutes ago, house is a mess.
Forecast for Reno and Sierras sucks.

Blah, Blah I'm bummed but I'll get the ducks in a row and join in a future ride, I promise.

CaBusaGirl, thanks so much for your "place to stay" invite, I sure look forward to meeting you and your husband in the future.

Doyle

Yeah, I'm bummed you can't make it over the hill too. The weather on Christmas was fine, no snow or issues on the roads at all. I think that post-xmas storm brought some nasty weather up there tho.

See you in the spring.

Hi you guys, I'm not known for flaking out but that's what I'm doing for Saturday.
My little 2 wd pickup is terrible in high country and i/s 80 is lousy right now. My red bike is still got wires hanging all over it (final part of Autocomm install).

Blah, Blah I'm bummed but I'll get the ducks in a row and join in a future ride, I promise.

CaBusaGirl, thanks so much for your "place to stay" invite, I sure look forward to meeting you and your husband in the future.

Doyle

No Problem Doyle. Any time! :thumbsup:

Doyle

Doyle, lets shoot for March ...

Doyle

Dosen't Cal Trans call I 80 the all weather freeway? I mean if you can bounce a deer off your knee, whats a little snow and ice??

:wtf:

OZZ was going Doyle !!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked him into it. He Said the Only Reason he would Join us is if Doyle was going :confused2:

Back