Need an 08 Volunteer from Nor Cal

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Guyz, I have a guy here in Nor Cal who is the former engineer for Muzzy's in Oregon. Richard Sims. Rich has been a superbike Guru for years, has worked with Ricky Gadson on his drag bike along with lots of high HP ouput busas and has also done a great job on my bike. He has even been in Motorcylist ...  He recently quit Muzzy and he has just opened his own shop and wants to kick off by offering a quick shifter and NOS kit to the first 08 Busa that can get to his shop in Los Molinos, Calif. 96055 about 2 hrs north of Sacramento. ( just google it )  

Muzzy's has had an 08 sitting at their shop for weeks and Rich wants to beat them to the punch on getting one out there. This is a swet deal and I trust Rich. So he calls me this a.m. and ask's if I know anyone with an 08? I said not any closer than Sac. He said, no prob. Lets get the word out for a free special deal...

I dont know exactly what he has in mind but you can call him direct (530)  339-2201  Tell him Kent sent ya. Good Luck

*** Or who ever gets in first in line and is maybe willing to truck their bike over there from farther away ...

I found this article of interest :  nullnullnullSportRiderMag

That sounds tempting, but it's about a 12hr drive from my house (8hrs on the Busa
firedevil.gif
).

Yeah that's Rockin C Racing's 08 that's over there...Tell Rich best of luck and sorry to see him leave from over there..He knows his stuff for sure...

Wish it was worth it to ship mine from maryland! I wonder if he's offering any other goodies to boot?

Just for sh&%s & giggles I'm going to see what it would cost to send my '08 to him from Hawaii and back.
Probably less than what it'll cost for the mods...
cool.gif

They probably wouldn't pick it up at the docks, but curious anyways.
Later!
What's up Kent??
ALOHA!

Back