AR enthusiasts......What do you think of DPMS lowers?

ok i got a question...before i pull the "trigger" so to speak...i need to pick up armor's block and barrel vice and ar-15 tool....to save some change...any suggestions or borrow?

Ask sportcustoms71 for your ar stuff

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

ok i ordered my action block combo from fultons armory...only paid 33 bucks for it and some accuwedges for 4.95... prices seemed reasonable and lo and behold when i came home from work i already had my ups tracking numbers!!! thats fast man... here is a link for them.

Fulton Armory Home Page

I have 2 in .223 and .308 sass.. they are Great ! Try the Leatherwood A.R.T M-1000 scope It too Is absolutely Great ..

looks like thursdays the day....doing some research to make sure what i want and how much i want to spend

quick question...what is the real issue if you dont chrome line the barrel or bolt. is it just an issue of ease of cleanning...or is corrosion issues involved?

ok i did it ordered a m4 16" kit from blackthorne company...shipped in a day...i will recieve by monday....also ordered from magpul the accessory parts...:cheerleader:

quick question...what is the real issue if you dont chrome line the barrel or bolt. is it just an issue of ease of cleanning...or is corrosion issues involved?

Shooting .223 you shouldn't have a problem, all of it's non-corrosive. Just do the normal cleaning add a little protective coating of a good gun oil and try not to store it in a damp area.

As far as gun oil,(lube) I've been mixing my own.. 40% mobil1 40% dura lube 20% marvel mystery oil .. Usually around the ring area there is/was carbon , since using this mixture even after 500-1000 rds its almost as good as when it was freshly cleaned & oiled..

well i recieved my parts kit tonight...sending them an email with some questions. i ordered tan substitution for hardware (handgaurds pistol grip and m4 buttstock) and pistol grip in lower kit was still black. i ordered a m4 buttstock pad...it came black but package says can be bought in tan or od green. wondered why (if its available since website dont give option of color) if they have in stock and why not send in tan as everything else was ordered and paid price for upgrade. and my A3 upper has nicks in pittnay rail and aluminum is showing through..... ill post pics in morning.

As far as gun oil,(lube) I've been mixing my own.. 40% mobil1 40% dura lube 20% marvel mystery oil .. Usually around the ring area there is/was carbon , since using this mixture even after 500-1000 rds its almost as good as when it was freshly cleaned & oiled..

For gas operated guns you should try to use a dry lube like a Teflon powder or something . Any 'wet' lube will eventually gum it up and or clog your gas ports on the bolt head .

and they instantly set me up with full order return so they can take care of the "problem" so.....now i have to wait again...and include a letter in the return telling them what i want them to do....ohhh boy

The appleseed project in my home

DSC00113.jpg

i have been meaning to get to a appleseed event...get ahold of me we have questions and want to go

flat dark earth is predominant color scheme....and im looking for desert tan....back to square one.

if your going to buy now make sure it a gas piston and not the old style gas tube, here is mine DTI with a NCStar 10x40-52 scope then my s&w m&p 40 cal and my 9mm

DSC00113.jpg

this would be a good place for this, pistol grip and light it is a grip light brand and a sig arms light all great equiptment. sells for 209.00 will let it go fairley cheap (I am not hard up for money) and the bi pod is from cheaper then dirt sells for 29.99, sell or trade let me know

DSC00117.jpg

ups is due to have my gun kit here tomorrow....hope this time all parts are as i ordered!!! :cheerleader:

well i attempted a project today...and learned something....no...cheap walmart krylon cammo pain will NOT stick to a gun. waste of my freaken time....but with all failures...its once more solution to success

Back