AR enthusiasts......What do you think of DPMS lowers?

Just ordered my spikes lower tonight. $436 shipped and $30 for FFL receipt charge. spendin $850 on my YHM upper tomorrow! Can't wait
Posted via Mobile Device

Ill be picking up my stripped reciever tomorrow from ffl
Posted via Mobile Device

argggggggggg ups changed delivery date to monday....got to wait.......again!!

YHM was closed saturday so I ordered the upper today with 20" threaded & fluted barrel, 1:9 twist $854 shipped. They said it will ship within 2 weeks
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
i'm gonna wait till I get the lower and the muzzle break. I wish I had another $180 so I could buy my friggin bipod. All I have for a bipod now is a RockMount bipod that mounts to a swivel stud. I don't wanna shell out friggin $50 for a rail adapter.
Posted via Mobile Device

correction, found that swivel stud adapters for piccatiny rails are quite cheap. Damn it all..... still gonna put off my switchbacks purchase. Guy organizin the group buy said for me to check in after I get my muzzle break & see if he has a set left tho. Anyone wanna donate to redkat05's switchback fund? lol
Posted via Mobile Device

ok i have been lazy...here is my lower from spikes tactical...and my chech vz-24 we bought a couple weeks ago at a gun show...going to a gun auction tonight...might have something more

DSCF3576 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3577 (Medium).JPG

I picked up my lower today and damn does my rifle look sexy!
Posted via Mobile Device

went shooting yesterday with the 22 and the mosin. im getting to like that gun...fun to shoot...

i know im crazy but anyone look into the hi-point carbines they are in 9mm and 40s&w...see a bunch of vids on them and you can get them fully accessorized for under 350$ and they are LIFETIME WARRENTY NO MATTER WHO OWNS THEM

i know im crazy but anyone look into the hi-point carbines they are in 9mm and 40s&w...see a bunch of vids on them and you can get them fully accessorized for under 350$ and they are LIFETIME WARRENTY NO MATTER WHO OWNS THEM

Bought about 6 months ago and man that is fun to shoot. It makes sense for me considering I reload about 2000 9mm a month. I've run about 1500 rounds through it so far and not a single FTF FTE yet. When I get my AR built I'll probably give it to my dad. With the Red Dot I can pop your eyes out at 50 yards. I'm sure with a adifferent scope I could do the same out to 100. Also have a laser for 30 ft (house gun) which makes it a nice hip shooter as well. For $189 you can't beat it.

thanks thats good to hear....local shop wants 289 for the basic iron sight

Back