What do you think?  Good Buy?

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Guys....Let me know if you think this was good buy or not. I went out on a whim and won it last nice! I want all your feedback!

I paid $1,325 for the turbo kit ? All of what's in the pictures I get!

This is a Turbo Kit for a hayabusa. It came off my 2006 Hayabusa and it worked great. It has a garrett T2 turbo, this is not a ball bearing type. It has a exhaust AR of 49, and compressor AR is 48. It has 38mm tile waste gate, with a 7lbs spring. You get the oil feed and the return and oil pan with a mr. turbo scaruish pump, the oil pan was modified for oil return. You get exhaust pipe but no can, you get intake pipes from the turbo to the intake planum and everything else you see in the pictures. If you have any questions Just Ask.
bowdown.gif

5.JPG

Well the price is about right for all the componets i sold something similar a couple years back for about the same money. and i bought it for about the same money.

Should work alright as long as you get someone to tune it properly but don't expect no killer numbers with it unless you wana spend alittle money on it Like a Good Raising rate Fuel regulator. but should be good for 250hp i would think.

As for the turbo i don't really know anything but in anycase may not be a bad purchase just a matter of how much you may end up puttin into it in the end to make it what you want

On another not with i can see why the need the scavange pump it would not hurt to keep one of them on hand there not to expensive and usually when they fail is when you start haveing problems with your setup.

found that out on the kit that i had

Back