Anyone looking to purchase a Gen-3?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
I just pre-ordered for a nice discount.

$16,850 OTD (but you’ll add your local taxes when you register)

If you get it in today it’ll be the same price, otherwise it’ll go up a couple hundred starting Friday because of the new order process.

Alex was straight forward and easy to deal with, no BS or fees.

Captain, you still in Oklahoma? :D

Time to see what the Gen-3 is all about and start a video build series...follow along soon... :thumbsup:

DDE76D51-E3D5-4BA0-A18B-A5DCD3018020.jpeg

If you get it in today it’ll be the same price, otherwise it’ll go up a couple hundred starting Friday because of the new order process.

Time to see what the Gen-3 is all about and start a video build series...follow along soon... :thumbsup:

View attachment 1632147
Congrats on your purchase and look forward to seeing your review.

I would be in line, but I just got my gen 2 not long ago and have too much invested with wheels and exhaust to let it go so soon and don't have room to keep it. For how I use my bikes I am liking the gen 3 a lot. Hate to say it but I could even live with the exhaust on the new busa.

If anyone is running into order issues, I have a guy in St. George that is wide open for June delivery. Boy, that's one hell of a discount in Oklahoma, but a bit of drive from Vegas.

I get nothing out of this, just passing the info along.

Spud.

Factory Powersports
St. George, Utah
contact Brandon: +1 (435) 628-5281

Last edited:
I was just notified if you don’t get your order in by noon (Central Time) tomorrow Feb 11th, then the price increases $850 to $17,700.

Anyone wanting to buy better get on it.

• Wow
Reactions: Zee
Dealers will only be allotted so many so they’ll have their employees put in deposits (on paper) so they’ll take delivery of as many as they can regardless of how many real buyers they have. Yamaha did this when they released the first FJR1300. No dealer stock, pre orders only.

Do we know for sure the new Busa will be a 50 State bike, smog wise?

Last edited:
Dealers will only be allotted so many so they’ll have their employees put in deposits (on paper) so they’ll take delivery of as many as they can regardless of how many real buyers they have. Yamaha did this when they released the first FJR1300. No dealer stock, pre orders only.

Suzuki isn’t allowing that from what I’m seeing but I guess anything is possible.

Suzuki isn’t allowing that from what I’m seeing but I guess anything is possible.

Suzuki Inc wouldn’t have anything to do with it. If dealer X is alotted ten Busas, typically based on prior sales figures, but they don’t have ten bonafide pre order buyers by any certain date, they’ll create pre orders to ensure they’ll get their allotment of bikes. That is, if they believe they’ll actually get enough bonafide buyers to make their ’gamble’ pay off.

View attachment 1632147
Hayabusa is not just a bike, it's an EMOTION..!!!
Heartiest congratulations...

Big thanks to Got Busa!, I may have been a little bitchy about the bike when it came out, but reading people thoughts and watching numerous videos and doing more research I’m very happy to say I just ordered one from Alex, at that price! Will look great sitting next to the B-King and Gen 1 and a few others in the shop

Big thanks to Got Busa!, I may have been a little bitchy about the bike when it came out, but reading people thoughts and watching numerous videos and doing more research I’m very happy to say I just ordered one from Alex, at that price! Will look great sitting next to the B-King and Gen 1 and a few others in the shop
Congrats Taylor!

What color did you decide on?

congrats...!!

Congrats Taylor!

What color did you decide on?
Thanks, got the White/Blue. It’s a little road trip for me, but I’ll bring some friends and make worth it. (8hours45minutes away) Called 3 local dealers who I’ve purchased atv’s sxs’s and numerous motorcycles and not one would come off msrp, couldn’t believe. Oh well got one now.

Back