another tire ?

I have gone thru two dunlop Q2 on my gsxr 1000 this summer, I am very disappointed with how they held up. I cant imagine how my busa will eat them up. Anyone know how many miles people are getting out of the dunlop roadsmart?

Try a Q2 front and Roadsmart rear. I think you'll be happy! :-)

After going back and looking at some old posts I must have been hallucinating I guess I did pretty good. I would be happy with getting 5000 out of a set but don't think I'm willing to sacrifice the twisties. I might try PP CT2 next as I'm not riding like I'm on a track but I do like to lean the bike into a corner or 2.

I've had the PP and the PPCT2's, you won't get any more miles out of them, and they aren't as sticky a tire as the Q2. Unless you buy a very hard compound touring tire, or just creep around, 3 to 3.5k is about the limit, and that's conservative. Busa weight and power eats tires, if you ride it right:laugh:

I've had the PP and the PPCT2's, you won't get any more miles out of them, and they aren't as sticky a tire as the Q2. Unless you buy a very hard compound touring tire, or just creep around, 3 to 3.5k is about the limit, and that's conservative. Busa weight and power eats tires, if you ride it right:laugh:

i tell you . i just replaced my pilot power rear and power 2ct front..

i say i got close to 5k on the rear
and 7500 on the front

i put pilot road 2's on there now

but for all the Q2 and bt016 guys..
cycle gear is doing 210 a set oct 23-24...

Back