Getting Idiots off my A@@

Here is situation that my and my buddies face a lot:

Waiting on traffic light when some hotshot pulls aside us ,start reving the bike and chalenge us to race

SOLUTION: Agree,start reving your bike and when light turn green ,continue cassual ride and let idiot fly 1/2 mile ahead of you.You keep enjoying the ride and idiot can brag later to his friends how he can "beat" the Busa.

But another situation drive me NUTS!!!

People in the cars(usualy younger people),pulling up or driving alongside and screaming "DO THE WHELLIE"

Now I am not type of guy who will chicken out,but I am not idiot either.So,,any suggestions???

I HOPE I DON'T
deadhorse.gif
WITH TOPIC
newbie.gif

I WISH EVERYBODY LOTS OF FREE TIME AND GREAT WEATHER FOR THE TODAY AND WEEKEND
jump9.gif
I usually just motion for the hot young ladies to show me their um... Hootie Hoos.. If they are nice, I'll give a wheelie, most of the time though they just to see you go... Learn how to do a proper Mad Max and you'll make lots of friends...

And you get to see a lot of um... Hootie Hoos! God Bless em'.

Oh and as for suckering folks in at the lights? Hell yeah, I'll rev the motor, creep forward like I'm staging at the track and I'll even launch the car or bike from the dig... But almost immediatly roll off or take my foot out of it. I've gotten two folks completely nailed, rolled up and ticked by suckering them into a "race" when I can clearly see a LEO up ahead... Not my fault if the other guy cannot see him and has been a PITA.

Here is situation that my and my buddies face a lot:

Waiting on traffic light when some hotshot pulls aside us ,start reving the bike and chalenge us to race

SOLUTION: Agree,start reving your bike and when light turn green ,continue cassual ride and let idiot fly 1/2 mile ahead of you.You keep enjoying the ride and idiot can brag later to his friends how he can "beat" the Busa.

But another situation drive me NUTS!!!

People in the cars(usualy younger people),pulling up or driving alongside and screaming "DO THE WHELLIE"

Now I am not type of guy who will chicken out,but I am not idiot either.So,,any suggestions???

I HOPE I DON'T
deadhorse.gif
WITH TOPIC
newbie.gif

I WISH EVERYBODY LOTS OF FREE TIME AND GREAT WEATHER FOR THE TODAY AND WEEKEND
jump9.gif
For racing if you can let the twits go then let them. Tonight I Had some whizkid in a flat black painted neon and fart can exhaust next to me at a light damn near puke his engine reving and squawking the tires on green. Thing is i was getting "KA" band reading up ahead on my valentine 1. I was like "good luck twit". Sad thing is it was a 45mph street and he barely got above 50mph. If any cop was watching the poor sap wasn't worth the effort. Next intersection I turned right on he floored it again through the intersection and damn near ran into the back of a corvette turning into a driveway. Later on the same road i got another ka band hit before pulling into a buddies driveway and a sherriff went by a few seconds afterwords. Not sure if i was being stalked or not since all alerts came from forward and not behind me. There was hords of cops out tonight though so I probably just came across a few traps.

Earlier this week I was on a busy business road and 4 cars full of teens (probably graduates) went flying by (I got ahead of a car in traffic to kinda sheild myself first). One in a cavalier slowed down and goosed his motor next to me before slowly accelerating ahead. Weren't even performance cars. Just a bonneville sedan, taurus and such. Watched them cut recklessly around traffic and squeek their tires launching hard from every stop but I never went above the speed limit and kept them in sight and caught them at every light though I parked behind them as I felt no need to risk conversation with morons unless necessary (Being a CCW carrier does train you in avoidence of situations as much as possible). Finally came to a intersection with a entrance to the highway and they were in a line stuck in traffic and i slipped by in the lane next to them which was clear. Blipped my throttle As i downshifted going by them and tromped it on the entrance ramp which is a 30mph curve. Cruised on the highway at 70 expecting to see them but they never turned up. Doubtful they learned anything about bikes superiority in the flow of traffic but once mommy and daddy stops paying their gasoline bill or they crunch into someone they most likley will learn to slow down.

As for wheelies, i'm kinda like the others on here and hold out my hand and tell them "$2000, I don't stunt for free". Otherwise ignore them if possible though i think i'll employ the "I can't wheelie unless I see TITS" phrase from now on. If it's a case any cage is harassing you by riding your tail or alongside you be it for a race or stunting then get the hell out of there fast. You heard of blind spots well being alongside a moving car is called "The Death spot" for a reason. A moron riding your ass is just as bad so treat it as a road rage incident and scream out of there. You life and well being is too important to trust in the hands of some stranger or hold back from speeding out of there in "respect" to road laws that aren't doing **** to protect you right then and now.

I use to get mad about those things but now that I am older 31yrs old to be exact, I just come up with some smart azz response. For example: when somebody standing on the side of the road looks at me and give the pop a wheelie sign, I give it back the same way they do. Second example: When I am at the service station and I walk out to the pump I get the I bet your scared to burn that back tire I tell them you damn right that bastard cost 200 bucks you got it "no" then shut the F@ck up. If I was walking and did'nt have the money to F@ck up I'd just shut the F@ck up!

I just look straight at them, and shake my head; making it clear I'm not interested in entertaining such squidly behavior.

D

if ita female i tell her to show boobs first.:laugh:
if it's a couple guys, i say something like "why don't you and your boyfriend go finish your homework":cheerleader:

if you are moving you just ignore them. If you are stopped at a light, just tug on your bars and shout, "Damn it, it won't come up!"

Since the increase of crime - Murders. I ride with my CCW (Conceal Carry Weapons License) and I have my XDM 40 Cal usually on the side of my body. The idiots don't even talk to me. LOL....

i moon them and jump around making monkey noises. i havent been bothered by the same person more then once yet.......

Back