Getting Idiots off my A@@

Akronian

Registered
Here is situation that my and my buddies face a lot:

Waiting on traffic light when some hotshot pulls aside us ,start reving the bike and chalenge us to race

SOLUTION: Agree,start reving your bike and when light turn green ,continue cassual ride and let idiot fly 1/2 mile ahead of you.You keep enjoying the ride and idiot can brag later to his friends how he can "beat" the Busa.

But another situation drive me NUTS!!!

People in the cars(usualy younger people),pulling up or driving alongside and screaming "DO THE WHELLIE"

Now I am not type of guy who will chicken out,but I am not idiot either.So,,any suggestions???

I HOPE I DON'T
deadhorse.gif
WITH TOPIC
newbie.gif

I WISH EVERYBODY LOTS OF FREE TIME AND GREAT WEATHER FOR THE TODAY AND WEEKEND
jump9.gif

Well it doesn't realy work.Lot of non-bikers know the
bowdown.gif
"THE GREAT BUSA"
bowdown.gif
if you know what i mean.I just recently started really being into bikes but i knew about Busa from very beginning(1999)

bowdown.gif

I got some douche bag telling " eh man do a wheeleeee" that was in the middle of a school zone, i didnt even looked at him, and it said, you chicken

dumb ass white trash went back on the streets thinking he was cool.
guns.gif
guns.gif

So , I would say dont worry about any of those guys

guns.gif

You don't have to worry about trying to impress a stranger anyway, you are riding a BUSA!!! That is impressive and cool enough!
cool.gif

I stare at them without saying a thing, then follow them around and at every light or stop pull up beside them and just keep staring without saying a word.... If they ever see you around again they will ignore you like the plauge.

I stare at them without saying a thing, then follow them around and at every light or stop pull up beside them and just keep staring without saying a word.... If they ever see you around again they will ignore you like the plauge.
Doing this thought might get the police called on you. Then youll have to explain why you were following them.

Doing this thought might get the police called on you. Then youll have to explain why you were following them.
Yea. Not if your father-in-law is a sheriff ;)

I usually ride with ear plugs so I'm not pretending I can't hear them when I point at the helmet and shake my head.....
super.gif

I also ride with ear plugs, and pretty much ignore everyone without long brunette hair and nice b00bs. My wife usually slaps me for it also.

I give them the quit bothering me and leave flick of the hand. If they don't get it and keep bothering me, I give them the LOSER sign.

I just shake my head, almost imperceptibly, which says both:

a) I'm not doing that, and
b) You're really bothering me.

The person recommending a wheelie gets to choose which of the above messages is 'for him'.

People in the cars(usualy younger people),pulling up or driving alongside and screaming "DO THE WHELLIE"

Now I am not type of guy who will chicken out,but I am not idiot either.So,,any suggestions???
if there's a chick in the car, i motion for her to pull up her shirt first
laugh.gif

its a win-win situation.
you might see some breastases, or if you piss off her bf, just blast off laughing

laugh.gif

its a win-win situation.
you might see some breastases, or if you piss off her bf, just blast off laughing
That is the win answer!
thumb_up.gif

laugh.gif

its a win-win situation.
Was going to say I just shake my head, but like your answer better
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back