Getting Idiots off my A@@

I just shake my head, almost imperceptibly, which says both:

a) I'm not doing that, and
b) You're really bothering me.

The person recommending a wheelie gets to choose which of the above messages is 'for him'.
Just did this on my ride in this morning
laugh.gif

ignore them tha'ts what i do. if you dump your bike i am pretty sure they will not offer to pay for the parts nor the ticket that a cop nabbed you will you weren't looking.

Now I know how to respond to them==== The show me the b
blonde.gif
blonde.gif
bs answer is now my favorite---- "win-win" either way there--- they either leave you alone or you get what you ask for--- I like that-

blonde.gif

I typically rub my thumb and fingers together giving the universal sign of cash money is needed which they take as I get paid for that, or it costs too much to repair if it goes wrong or it costs me if I get busted by the LEO.

That or I give them the shoo sign as in go away peasant or simply waive bye, hit the gas and leave them behind.

I tend to get all the kiddies around town that ride 600's or 1k's in groups pull up next to me or as they are heading the other direction clutch and rev their engines and then they either all burn out or a few pull wheelies, and then look to me. I just old man slow take off and shake my head as I laugh. What irks me to no end is the cagers that have a " performance " car and feel the need to goad me into a race, or better yet just ride my a$$ and refuse to pass making me have to speed up to keep a comfortable distance between us. Only to speed up and match my speed and STILL not pass and forcing me to speed up more to stay clear of the jacka$$.

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT,I WOULD NEVER THINK OF LIFT YOUR SHIRT FIRST
thumb_up.gif

YOU LIFT YOUR SHIRT AND I WILL LIFT FRONT WHEEL. IT IS WIN-WIN SITUATION
AND IF THERE IS GIRL TO LIFT SHIRT ,I AM NOT DOING THE WHEELLIE SO I WIN
firedevil.gif

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT,I WOULD NEVER THINK OF LIFT YOUR SHIRT FIRST  
thumb_up.gif

YOU LIFT YOUR SHIRT AND I WILL LIFT FRONT WHEEL. IT IS WIN-WIN SITUATION
AND IF THERE IS GIRL TO LIFT SHIRT ,I AM NOT DOING THE WHEELLIE SO I WIN
firedevil.gif
(well this is kinda hard to do with a lid on, but)
if there's no chick say "you think i'd risk jail for a GUY, you FKN IDIOT!
laugh.gif

Now I know how to respond to them==== The show me the b
blonde.gif

blonde.gif
bs answer is now my favorite---- "win-win" either way there--- they either leave you alone or you get what you ask for--- I like that-
I usually just ignore them or smile in mock agreement, but this will be my new response now also, when the situation warrants.

blonde.gif

Yep if there is a chick in the car then do the tits for stunt thing. If they flash their tits then you win. At next stop pull up next to them and tell them... "Now don't you feel stupid for being suckered into something by a stranger?" "Btw If your going to do that you really need some implants! It was kinda a weak show!" "Thanks though!"

Smile ride on...

A dude simply tellem you only motivated by chicks. HAHA!

Here's a situation that might make you guys laugh.

One day I was crusing in town on kapiolani blvd. It's a 3 lane road that they contraflow an addition lane using the oncoming traffics lane. So it's basically 2 going in to town, 4 going out of town.

I was at a stop light in lane 2.

Because of the modified lane structures the lights are sorta long before they change. A cop pulls up in the far right lane (lane 4) and he's chillin at the stop light. He looks over at me and I just give his a nod of respect. A few seconds later a semi pulls up between me and the cop on lane three. We're still waiting. A R1 raven makes an illegal left turn from a parking lot to come into lane 1. He's on my left, the semi is on my right.

The guy starts trashing the busa about how it's only got top end and everyone who rides it thinks they are the kings of the roads and what not.

He leans over to me and says "So what you got?, on green?"
I look back and tell him. "Bro i'll fn smoke you."

He laughs, pulls his visor down. We both stare at the other traffic light...Green Green Green...Yellow *He revs his engine and holds it to about 4k* I put my bike in first gear....Red..Red...Our light hits green. He's gone....It seemed like an eternity but about 2-3 seconds you hear "Whoop whoop!" lights flashin and the cop is on him like a cat on a mouse hunt.

2 blocks later he's on the side of the road. I cruise by, give a nod to the cop again he just laughs gives me a pen flick and finishes on his ticket.

Always be aware of your surroundings.

Ask them to do it on their bike first..... oh that's right those toothless people can't afford or handle anything except a spree.
guns.gif

One day I was crusing in town on kapiolani blvd. It's a 3 lane road that they contraflow an addition lane using the oncoming traffics lane. So it's basically 2 going in to town, 4 going out of town.

Because of the modified lane structures the lights are sorta long before they change. A cop pulls up in the far right lane (lane 4) and he's chillin at the stop light. He looks over at me and I just give his a nod of respect. A few seconds later a semi pulls up between me and the cop on lane three. We're still waiting. A R1 raven makes an illegal left turn from a parking lot to come into lane 1. He's on my left, the semi is on my right.

The guy starts trashing the busa about how it's only got top end and everyone who rides it thinks they are the kings of the roads and what not.

He laughs, pulls his visor down. We both stare at the other traffic light...Green Green Green...Yellow *He revs his engine and holds it to about 4k* I put my bike in first gear....Red..Red...Our light hits green. He's gone....It seemed like an eternity but about 2-3 seconds you hear "Whoop whoop!" lights flashin and the cop is on him like a cat on a mouse hunt.

2 blocks later he's on the side of the road. I cruise by, give a nod to the cop again he just laughs gives me a pen flick and finishes on his ticket.

Classic. I never get other riders at a light challenging me.

clap.gif
Just brilliant!
rofl.gif

That is absolutely PRICELESS!!!

You should have honked your horn at him when you went by..... Served him right for being a cocky SOB
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back