Another Newbie to the ORG!

Hey, thats a ride I will look forward to the most but the second you get the beast on the road come down here man I wanna see her even if mine is still sitting on her frame

Oh no doubt, Im coming down. Im hoping it gets here next Thursday. Its supposed to be 71 and sunny, but I will settle for Wednesday's 68 as well. So, as long as I am hoping that, "It should happen" Cause Im a mind reader. However I do know it was at the York, PA. Hub yesterday. So not much further to go.

Ok, so much to my surprise today at work, I got a phone call! My bikes delivery date was pushed back to May 5th, buuut, The phone call was the truck driver who was transporting my bike and said "Hey, Im here early. You can pick up your bike anytime before 4:30pm" so I busted down the bosses door and said " Chief, gotta go early, Bike is here, gotta pick it up" . He being another fellow biker said "Go! Get it!" So I busted booty at work, left early and booked it to Haul Bikes! MY BABY IS HOME!!! Stopped by Mockin U at his work to rub it in, and he snapped a pic of me and my New baby, with a smart remark we cant say here. So, here is a new pic. More to come!

received_m_mid_1398286480117_1b47a1e37cc4c07b06_1.jpg

CAM00322.jpg

CAM00320.jpg

Back