Another newbie

Jasper

Registered
Hi Guys from East Yorkshirein the UK. Although i have had my K8 Blue/Black Busa a few months now, i am new to the site. I had a good look round before joining and i must say the site is great, with lots good information about not just the Hayabusa but Motorcycling in general. Not only that but from the threads i have read, everyone comes across really friendly and helpful. Give yourselves a pat on the back for a great site and i congratulate you one and all for making it what it is.

Here in the UK the weather is closing in and i will have to put the Busa to bed when they start putting to the rock salt on the roads. Man that stuff is so corrosive. Stil i have managed to ride just over 4000 mile in 6 months of having the bike. I look for any excuse to gorfor a ride. Having traded up from a VFR 800 FI to the busa, i definitely noticed the extra grunt and the overtaking is so effortless in any gear. The engine is a peach and the gearbox is as sweet as nut. I just hope i can squeeze a few more rides in before the winter really kicks in. Heres looking forward to a mild winter.:thumbsup:

:welcome: to the oRg. We have similar weather issues approaching here in Wisconsin. Salt is always a season ender (well...usually).

Apologies for the errors in my last thread. That will teach me to read through it in future.:banghead:

:welcome: to the oRg Jasper! I'm in total agreement with you that the people on this site are very friendly, and knowledgeable too i might add.

You meet the nicest people on a Hayabusa! :laugh:

Derrick

:welcome: from across the pond :hello:

You all do love your motorcycles over there as well :thumbsup:

We certainly do Brian and we are blessed with some of the best roads in Europe for scratching and taking in the scenery. You'd love it.

By the way, when i was in the Royal Navy a few years back. I was lucky enough to visit your neck of the woods. Spent a glorious few days in Wilmington, NC. We were made to feel really welcome and all my shipmates had a blast. The locals put on a Hog roast for us hungry sailors. You sure know how to treat servicemen Stateside.

Regards

Steve:beerchug:

Last edited:
Welcome to the oRg, glad you found us. We have many members in the UK. If you have any pictures of your bike, post them up, we love pics! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the madness. You will find many a good people on here, even some from the UK already here. There are many people here that are very knowledgable about the mighty busa. Questions, just ask away!

Back