A cure for cancer. Please pass this one on

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
This guy came up with an incredible treatment for cancer and the FDA and our government have been trying to hide it for years now. Please watch this movie and pass it on to as many people as you can, it's that important. It's world changing.

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business on Vimeo

if the link doesn't work, go to vimeo.com and search Burzysnki

After watching that video, I have never been so angry in my life. They are killing people, killing children to make money.

I think hell has a special place for the people involved in this and if there is a god these murderers won't be allowed in. They have done more damage than Charles Manson or any other serial killer I have ever read or heard of.

Yet again, thank you for sharing, very interesting. It is hard to believe that something like this could happen. Sadly enough, this video echoes the biography I read on Nikola Tesla - so sad.

Wow that's a lot to digest. I don't even know what to think after viewing that. The only thing more crule than cancer can be the treatment . People who think they have no one to answer to should not be allowed to have such power.

Dang, I actually watched all 2 hours of that! Very interesting.:beerchug:

Dang, I actually watched all 2 hours of that! Very interesting.:beerchug:

I know, myself included did not even realize I had been watching for 1 3/4 hrs until I got a call and had to pause it. Just so intriguing to me I guess from my recent experience.
And people wonder why there are normal every day people that snap and go postal or end up being an american terrorist( or whatever you choose to politically call them)shoot and blow **** up hurting innocent people when look what the good ole american government and the companies that are funded and were established to help people do for the good old dollar and screw whoever gets in the way.
It may sound harsh but I can look at it from both sides and see how they would look at it and think they were just trying to get back at the company or ones in charge of the wrong doing without seeing the damage they are doing to the innocents involved because they are just seeing thru rage filled glasses. I in no way condone it but in some way can see it. Because I sit back now I think you know, if it weren't for just these terrorists in general(which is really all you can call them since they kill thousands a year holding back cures, to make more money, just legally I guess) I could possibly still have had my wife with me for the past almost 2 years, maybe not. But who could've known. And lots of other's loved ones, since he came up with this in what the 70's? or 60's? can't recall now. Hell there's probably been a cure for a lot longer than that, just isn't profitable enough to produce it.
Because I can say for a fact that just in our case that between surgeries, hospital & prescriptions/treatments our 9 month ordeal totaled nearly $3m. Thank god for insurance. Yeah that may not sound like too much when you break it up but when you look at when she was taking the radiation 5/2 along with Temador(pill chemo)7/7 and there was 2 a day and cash price on those were $400 & $800 a pill then, who's being rewarded from that? Surely not the patient because even at best they said that any of the scripts/treatment were only to try and control it as it was incurable and nothing could be done. And that's just 1 person, look at the thousands doing the same exact thing every day, maybe different scripts but I bet same or more $$. And then switched to intravenous chemo but had this been an available option maybe she could still be here and god forbid there may have been 1 less Benz rolling around MD/DC/VA. But hey, that's the good ole US goverment at work. Hell the guy said even a tyrant dictator from Romania didn't stop doctors from helping/healing people.

Just like this war, could have been done a long time ago. Just too many people making money to cure it.

No computer at home,use work computer so no time to watch 2hrs. ,,please tell,,,was/is there a cure for most cancer?? And what is it ???:please:

No computer at home,use work computer so no time to watch 2hrs. ,,please tell,,,was/is there a cure for most cancer?? And what is it ???:please:

According to Dr. Burzynski, there is a group of peptides that is lacking in people susceptible to cancer. He has isolated this group and infused it into cancer patients with purportedly great success. His remission rates are around 25-50 percent (according to the video) on some cancers that are considered basically death sentences with traditional treatments.

BTW these peptides, according to the video, help to "switch on" and "switch off" certain genes, which is technically the specific activity that should theoretically allow them to work. It is not rare knowledge that there are certain genes that have been linked to cancer. The most common example would be the P 54 gene.

I've often wondered, and have been admittedly too busy and too lazy to read more on cancer because treatment and knowledge do not seem to make a bunch of sense. It is hard to form an opinion on such a complex topic however. With that said, I find it hard to swallow that there are thousands of oncologists out there, most are probably very well read, and they haven't spoken up for Dr. Burzynski. While I can believe the story with the FDA, I find it hard to believe there isn't more support for the Doc, if there is legitimate proof of his "cure."

With that said and in a long-winded fashion. The video goes on to further prove that there has to be SOME success with Dr. Burzysnki's treatments because the Texas Board of Medicine and later the FDA have tied up the doctor in court rooms for greater than a decade. While doing so, one of the doctor's colleagues, who helped him with research, has went behind his back and helped the FDA (read gov't) REPATENT his cancer treatments. The video states that the government literally stole his treatment while he was tied up in court case after court case (and subsequent acquittal after acquittal). The only question is..... Then where are the new clinical trials on the freshly re-patented treatments?

No one is impervious to cancer and I don't see the people "in the know" preventing a cure from coming to market. The people in the know, I would believe, are afraid of their own mortality and wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by holding something like this back. People ill with cancer, while a business for some, is also a drain for many. There have been calculations of the cost of sick days which reaches into the billions of dollars lost per year to businesses. Not to mention, the cure would create a billion dollar a year revenue generator for the first pharmaceutical company to market it. Whose to say they can't price the cure at $1k per infusion?

.... :dunno: Sounds too good to be true

IMO there probably has always been a cure for cancer, just as with any other serious/fatal illness or disease but there is no where near the profit in producing the cure something when you can keep coming up with so called treatment/medicines to help, which probably have close to the same make-up as something that will cure it but just leaving out 1 key ingredient that would bring it all together.

Anyways this doctor looks to have discovered/proved that Antineoplastons which in general are peptides that a healthy person has an abundance of in their system, which a person with cancer does not. And by administering these back into the system of a cancer patient can treat and cure the cancer.

The clinical trails were focusing on brain cancer being the most harsh and aggressive but from what I watched it seems like it should work the same for all if not many forms of cancer.

But....no profit in that so I'm sure we'll never really know. At least not in our lifetime.

I'll have to watch it from home, this weekend...

I've been convinced for years that we have a cure, but far too many make a living off of the sick remaining sick. If the cure is ever shared (or found if there truly isn't one), the gravy train ends for so many...an entire industry will dissolve.

Whose to say they can't price the cure at $1k per infusion?

For real?? You better add quite a few more zero's to that number, and I mean on the left side of the decimal point. Looks like you may have been very fortunate to never have had to deal with this on a first hand basis. If they were to ever release a cure it would be so god awful expensive close to no one would be able to afford it. Insurance would probably find a way to not cover it, no profit in that either you say? Well when you have a loved one dying and you know there is a way to help them. There is NOTHING in this world you wouldn't do to help them, and that would mean at any cost. At least for me. So when you look at it they would still be profiting, just making more for doing less.

As far as the cost of $1k per treatment...:rofl::rofl::rofl: We had more than that into 2 pills that had to be taken everyday and in the end really did nothing. And when we did start with the new Avastin treatments(which we only had the chance for 1) at Vanderbuilt hosp. in Nashville one treatment which all in all took 45 minutes of actual administering the bill for that day was close to $16k , just the IV bag of Avastin solution was $12K , yes $12,000.00 for that one little 250cc size IV bag which was no where even close to being full. So if you rethink that and come to a realistic value they would have to put on a cure you can see why they just would rather milk the hope and money from people as they have been doing all along.

No one is impervious to cancer and I don't see the people "in the know" preventing a cure from coming to market. The people in the know, I would believe, are afraid of their own mortality and wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by holding something like this back.

Along those lines, you don't believe cures have already been used by the ones with the power. Chances are if you dig enough within the lives of the ones in these big companies which have access to all these experimental medicines, let's just say the NCI bigwigs you won't find ones in their immediate family dying of cancer. But then again you always have to smart enough to have a smoke screen to cover up the truth.

For real?? You better add quite a few more zero's to that number, and I mean on the left side of the decimal point. Looks like you may have been very fortunate to never have had to deal with this on a first hand basis. If they were to ever release a cure it would be so god awful expensive close to no one would be able to afford it. Insurance would probably find a way to not cover it, no profit in that either you say? Well when you have a loved one dying and you know there is a way to help them. There is NOTHING in this world you wouldn't do to help them, and that would mean at any cost. At least for me. So when you look at it they would still be profiting, just making more for doing less.

As far as the cost of $1k per treatment...:rofl::rofl::rofl: We had more than that into 2 pills that had to be taken everyday and in the end really did nothing. And when we did start with the new Avastin treatments(which we only had the chance for 1) at Vanderbuilt hosp. in Nashville one treatment which all in all took 45 minutes of actual administering the bill for that day was close to $16k , just the IV bag of Avastin solution was $12K , yes $12,000.00 for that one little 250cc size IV bag which was no where even close to being full. So if you rethink that and come to a realistic value they would have to put on a cure you can see why they just would rather milk the hope and money from people as they have been doing all along.

Along those lines, you don't believe cures have already been used by the ones with the power. Chances are if you dig enough within the lives of the ones in these big companies which have access to all these experimental medicines, let's just say the NCI bigwigs you won't find ones in their immediate family dying of cancer. But then again you always have to smart enough to have a smoke screen to cover up the truth.

And you obviously don't know WHY those IV infusions cost so much :)

Special regulations, treatment, and handling of carcinogenic medications including the creation, transport, and storage of said medications.

Special handling by specially trained and certified nurses.

Cost of research into these "cutting edge" medications being directly tied into costs is a large factor as well I am sure.

With what you are suggesting then they should price thromboplastin at 1 million per vial. Crofab should be at the very least 100k per vial. Plavix to prevent those new stents from clogging up? 10k per month. Have a life-threatening arrhythmia? Amiodarone is gonna cost you 500k per month. Sounds ridiculous right?

This stuff is nontoxic and has been around since the 80's, a ballpark figure is hard to determine depending on how bad they want to gouge you. It could be 1k per infusion it could be 10k. You have to also remember, as I'm sure you are aware, treatment may take more than one infusion, meaning each treatment could cost exponentially more.

This type of treatment is true with snake and spider bites. One vial of Crofab when it was first designed cost around 3-5k per vial (I believe). One bad snake bite could take up to... I think even with Crofab up to 30 vials, that may be with the old treatments however. A dozen vials is definitely not unheard of. Now that is just the cost of the drug, not for the pharmacist to touch the drug in order to mix, or the nurse to infuse it, or to monitor you while the infusion takes place.

Are you saying that pharmaceutical companies would gouge you for cancer treatment, but in the case of a horrible snake bite they wouldn't take that as a golden opportunity? How many ROFL emoticons would you like me to put on here.

Really doesn't matter which way you slice it. Cure's are not profitable and treatments are. Why put out a cure for something even though you can make money on it but eventually once it's cured the money stops so to speak. Yes, there will be many more to get the disease but then you would know how to cure it and then the only goal would be invent something to prevent it from occurring in the first place. Then it would be end of story and profit, no more cancer equals no more profit from it. But with treatments it's a never ending cycle in which yeah, many will die but many more still have said diseases with the hopes that the next drug they come up with will help them, which in turn keeps them needed. Same as let's say big oil companies suppressing different fuel system inventions that could provide hundreds of miles per gallon compared to say 10/20/30 miles. There not profitable and will never see the light of day. I'm sure there are enough patents stolen/bought and locked away by the government and big companies that could turn this world around as far as diseases,hunger,pollution you name it. But they would not be beneficial to the ones above the law so they will always stay just some ink on paper in someone's vault.

Really doesn't matter which way you slice it. Cure's are not profitable and treatments are. Why put out a cure for something even though you can make money on it but eventually once it's cured the money stops so to speak. Yes, there will be many more to get the disease but then you would know how to cure it and then the only goal would be invent something to prevent it from occurring in the first place. Then it would be end of story and profit, no more cancer equals no more profit from it. But with treatments it's a never ending cycle in which yeah, many will die but many more still have said diseases with the hopes that the next drug they come up with will help them, which in turn keeps them needed. Same as let's say big oil companies suppressing different fuel system inventions that could provide hundreds of miles per gallon compared to say 10/20/30 miles. There not profitable and will never see the light of day. I'm sure there are enough patents stolen/bought and locked away by the government and big companies that could turn this world around as far as diseases,hunger,pollution you name it. But they would not be beneficial to the ones above the law so they will always stay just some ink on paper in someone's vault.

I think you have been watching too many movies.... I for one know that the "cure" for many of these diseases isn't so simple as a magic pill, infusion, surgery, etc.

If you want true "cures," support stem cell research and gene therapy.

:beerchug:

I think you have been watching too many movies.... I for one know that the "cure" for many of these diseases isn't so simple as a magic pill, infusion, surgery, etc.

If you want true "cures," support stem cell research and gene therapy.

:beerchug:

Oh ok. Too many movies. No where did I say it was simple or there was a magic pill. But if you honestly believe that there aren't cures or inventions that would benefit the world that aren't being buried by the government,big companies or whoever else because they would not be profitable then you my friend are in a sad state of denial.

As far as supporting research what makes you think I don't? But then again why is it that supposedly they have had the smartest people in the world for decades that have received billions upon billions of dollars if not trillions doing research and they have not come up with anything? Yet they can put a AA battery in a coke can shoot it into space and observe stuff 14 billion light years away.(being sarcastic, or maybe it was in a movie).

Even with just a quick search and you find your cell research society saying same thing. 2/7/8/9 basically all refer to the same thing. Available but Not Profitable.
International Society for Cellular Medicine | www.cellmedsoc.org

Cancer's economic toll was $895 billion in 2008 – equivalent to 1.5 percent of the world's gross domestic product, the report says. That's in terms of disability and years of life lost – not the cost of treating the disease, which wasn't addressed in the report.

The World Health Organization has long predicted that cancer would overtake heart disease this year as the leading cause of death. About 7.6 million people died of cancer in 2008, and about 12.4 million new cases are diagnosed each year.

Pulled this from a report in the Huffpost Impact. Forget the $895 billion cause that not the cost of treatment. But look at the 12.4 million new customers they get each year. Putting out a cure would be like shooting your gifted horse in the head.

So I guess we just agree to disagree. And I bet it's safe to assume you believe earth has the only living beings within the universe to. Well I guess that is true since the government says so.

Ok, I'm done. Because "It is what it is" whatever that may be.

Aside from what Burzynski said, I believe the garbage food that is given to us is also a great contributer to cancer/diabetes/diseases/etc. The sheer amount of poison found in the middle aisles of the grocery store, the poison that is found in fast food, the poison in soda. All of it is an attack on our bodies immune system. If we all ate what we are supposed to (Water, fruits, vegetables NOT COOKED, nuts, grains), we would all live healthier, longer, more fulfilling lives

Folks, I have no problem believing this story. I'll be researching it to verify, but it's presented as just one more incident motivated by an age old problem: GREED.

If the video is true and correct, and it looks pretty solid at first glance, then it is really no different that the diet issues that the gov't allows for the sake of the factory farming industry or the 71000+ page US tax code that our government has for the sake of big business or the supression of the electric car that has been happening since early in the 20th century...the list goes on.

As an example, Google "meat linked to cancer". You'll find endless articles in respected national publications regarding the consumption of meat and it's link to all sorts of cancers and heart disease. Guess what the TOP TWO leading causes of death are in the US according to the CDC? Yep...check it out here:
FASTSTATS - Leading Causes of Death
In spite of this, our government still allows that industry to do business as usual and to hide the truth of their product and it's effects on our health.

Our goverment is no longer for the people (and hasn't been for a long time). It is for the profit of it's benefactors. Anything that jeopardizes that profit is considered a threat and the gov't and those benefactorys (big business for the most part) will work to suppress, bury, cover, hide and kill it. EVEN, evidently, a cure for cancer. :(

My 3 year old niece nearly died from her 2nd major round of chemo, and this absolutely infuriates me. This is insane. What will it take for Americans to take to the streets and demand real change?

Oh ok. Too many movies. No where did I say it was simple or there was a magic pill. But if you honestly believe that there aren't cures or inventions that would benefit the world that aren't being buried by the government,big companies or whoever else because they would not be profitable then you my friend are in a sad state of denial.

I'm sure there are some inventions that are tucked away, but cures, no. Cures are profitable, no matter what you may think. Here is a good example:

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average life expectancy at the beginning of the 20th century was 47.3 years. A century later, that number had increased to 77.85 years, due largely to the development of vaccinations and other treatments for deadly diseases. Of course, vaccines and treatments only work if they're given, which is why many of these diseases still persist in poorer, developing countries. Despite the success of vaccines, only one of these diseases -- smallpox -- has been erased from the globe.

Vaccinations are one of the greatest gifts mankind has given to itself. With vaccinations we have to a great extent wiped out (Cured):

1.) Polio

2.) Chicken Pox

3.) Tetanus

4.) Diptheria

5.) Rabies

6.) Article cited states the Flu - which I will get into later.

7.) Measles

8.) Small Pox

9.) Pertussis

10.) Pneumococcal disease - Pneumococcal Meningitis would be a BIG profit generator without the advent of vaccinations PREVENTING it ~ 80's/ early 90's?

11.) Yellow Fever

12.) Cervical cancer - i.e Gardicil

Not by vaccination, but by enlarge we had/have cured:

1.) Tuberculosis

2.) Malaria

These are all diseases that have been, or are being, or could be wiped out. Make no mistake however that these cures are still generating profits for those that manufacture them. Which is why I am confused with your stance, not to mention your arrogance and brashness on this topic.

As you put the statistic out there, cancer causes 895 BILLION IN LOST REVENUE. In other words, cancer does not support sustainable revenue generation. It would be more profitable to cure cancer for two reasons:

1.) Cancer treatment, if failed, generally means death. Meaning that a pharmaceutical company and the government would only be able to profit off of this person one time. Cancer treatment in the form of a cure could possibly mean repeat profit generation from this same patient. The companies would generate more profit from sustaining this person due to high risk of developing cancer yet again. Even in the video, Burzynski's "cured" patients sometimes required redosing. So to sum up, a pharmaceutical company would make money off of successfully treating cancer, and possibly by successfully treating a/the cancer again later on down the road.

2.)These patients, whom lives have been saved, would live longer lives. Longer life expectancies typically lead to other common pathophysiologic breakdowns such as heart disease and diabetes. These pharmaceutical companies would thus generate revenue off of sales of these medications to a entire group of people that they wouldn't have before - approximately 12.4 million each year (that is a lot of profit generation keeping those people alive to allow them to buy that aspirin).

3.) Lets review here: Chemo treatment = $$$$ x 1 dose = death. Cure treatment = $$ x 1 dose = life = possible more doses? = more $$$.

As far as supporting research what makes you think I don't? But then again why is it that supposedly they have had the smartest people in the world for decades that have received billions upon billions of dollars if not trillions doing research and they have not come up with anything? Yet they can put a AA battery in a coke can shoot it into space and observe stuff 14 billion light years away.(being sarcastic, or maybe it was in a movie).

Even with just a quick search and you find your cell research society saying same thing. 2/7/8/9 basically all refer to the same thing. Available but Not Profitable.
International Society for Cellular Medicine | www.cellmedsoc.org

1.) I never said you didn't support research... I simply made a suggestion on where to direct donations due to your desire to find more "cures" as opposed to "treatments." The only true way to cure many of the diseases prevalent nowadays is through vaccination, stem cell transplantation, or gene therapy.

2.) Biology at the level we are at is a lot more complex and harder to manipulate and experiment with than simple physics. It is fairly easy with the correct calculations and computer models to develop a flight path and direct a rocket to orbit another planet (quite amazing eh?). It is not so simple to direct or manipulate different biologic mechanisms. The body and the physiology, the pathophysiology behind all of this is quite astounding, I wouldn't even know where to begin. A good start would be to pick up any pathophysiology book in a book store one day and read the very first chapter typically labelled "The Cell," or something along those lines. You will then be engulfed in a....brief... all ~ 30 pages full, of cell anatomy and physiology to include cell messaging, transport, protection, adaptability, programming, growth, death, differentiation (important and directly related to cancer) etc.

Pulled this from a report in the Huffpost Impact. Forget the $895 billion cause that not the cost of treatment. But look at the 12.4 million new customers they get each year. Putting out a cure would be like shooting your gifted horse in the head.

So I guess we just agree to disagree. And I bet it's safe to assume you believe earth has the only living beings within the universe to. Well I guess that is true since the government says so.

Ok, I'm done. Because "It is what it is" whatever that may be.

Lets get back to the flu here. The flu is a wonderful, I think, example of why your conspiracy theory is flawed. For the most part the flu is a self-limiting and highly profitable seasonal disease. During the H1N1 scare, our hospital seen record numbers come into the ER - highly profitable I might add. Its a great revenue generator because you hit people with a double whammy (generally the elderly). First you get major profits with the revenue from vaccination. Second you get major profits from the revenue of those that still end up subsequently getting ill with the flu and the antivirals they get to unleash on you.

Well guess what? Even with that being so, they are currently researching a more effective and longer lasting flu vaccination that is suppose to last longer than one flu season and protect you from more than one strain of flu (hopefully out soon [like within the next decade soon]). Now why would they shoot this gift horse in the mouth?

Folks, I have no problem believing this story. I'll be researching it to verify, but it's presented as just one more incident motivated by an age old problem: GREED.

If the video is true and correct, and it looks pretty solid at first glance, then it is really no different that the diet issues that the gov't allows for the sake of the factory farming industry or the 71000+ page US tax code that our government has for the sake of big business or the supression of the electric car that has been happening since early in the 20th century...the list goes on.

As an example, Google "meat linked to cancer". You'll find endless articles in respected national publications regarding the consumption of meat and it's link to all sorts of cancers and heart disease. Guess what the TOP TWO leading causes of death are in the US according to the CDC? Yep...check it out here:
FASTSTATS - Leading Causes of Death
In spite of this, our government still allows that industry to do business as usual and to hide the truth of their product and it's effects on our health.

Our goverment is no longer for the people (and hasn't been for a long time). It is for the profit of it's benefactors. Anything that jeopardizes that profit is considered a threat and the gov't and those benefactorys (big business for the most part) will work to suppress, bury, cover, hide and kill it. EVEN, evidently, a cure for cancer. :(

I think you are finding a growing problem these days and that is sensationalism and the reporting of misleading statistics. While I am sure that red meat is not as healthy for you as white meat, I doubt it is truly THE causative factor in heart disease and/or cancer.

To sum up with that, a great book to read that may help you understand what I mean is called "The Nun Study" by David Snowdon. This guy does a great job in documenting his efforts in creating the most extensive study on Alzheimer's disease epidemiology, which includes some of the reasons it is so hard to develop epidemiologic studies on humans. Not to mention the difficulties in finding a true cause and effect relationship.

I do wonder though, what killed the electric car - however, watching a single and strongly biased video is not a great basis to form a conclusion. I've heard stories however, I can only hope they are not true.

Back