How's this for discrimination?

What I find odd is that this thread didn't get much attention, but the kid with the earring did. Sad world we live in, when society is more worried about a kid being discriminated against for having an earring at 5 years of age vs a man being denied health care coverage for breast cancer...just sad...

I think it's because this is such a straight forward case of wrong and right. I read the post, and agree 100% it's discrimination. There was no gray area - so not a lot to discuss. Compared to Cap posting threads for discussion on topics that have a lot of gray area.

So it's not that this issue is less important, it's just more clear cut.

Hi
Let us see
white protesters
burning down black
neighborhoods ? ? ?

I would bet
they voted
for Obama .

:poke:

First you’re going to have to profer some sort of situation or circumstance where white protestors would have a reason to burn down black neighborhoods. Rosewood? Wait, that was a hundred years ago.
Hi. you do not think there are no white people with them. I read some here that sone of the protesters were bused in. Antifa? I also saw vid of protesters ere chanting [George Soros where is our money] But that was at a n other protest. It seams that the radical left will never let a crisis go to waist. Hey with the virus we can get the dems make a bill to help the illegal aliens virus relief money. We can pay for it by taxing retired people. lets say 50% of what you make. That would be fair, because they do not have any money.

First you’re going to have to profer some sort of situation or circumstance where white protestors would have a reason to burn down black neighborhoods. Rosewood? Wait, that was a hundred years ago.
Here we go smdh. Do you need me to pull up news clips and footage on social media of white protestors looting, rioting and attacking officers...right now. Today. I just watched it with my own eyes in Chicago and Virginia. But how about having that same energy, disdain and criticism of the officer who sat on a mans neck for 8.5 minutes. By the way they are protesting this in Italy, Canada, Japan as well.

Back