4 Hour ride this morning with pics

I switch between Mobil1 and Motul full synthetic and change every 4,000 sometimes close to 5,000 miles. I think I switched to full syn when she had 1,000 miles on her.

Wow over 72K miles, that's crazy! Is that your daily commuter too or is that straight up recreational miles? Don't matter I guess, 72k is still 72k :thumbsup: ! That's some serious riding.

Wow over 72K miles, that's crazy! Is that your daily commuter too or is that straight up recreational miles? Don't matter I guess, 72k is still 72k :thumbsup: ! That's some serious riding.

Just recreational miles. I don't commute to work because I live 3.4 miles away from it. I haven't been on any road trips, either. When I go out riding, I always come home the same day. I try.:rofl: Too much going on at home that's why I can't be out for days. My time will come, though. I have plans when the kids are on their own like cross country rides. One of these days, I will make it to the Bash and the Busa Stampede.
Not sure if you're aware that she will be 3 years old on the 27th of next month.

Last edited:
Just recreational miles. I don't commute to work because I live 3.4 miles away from it. I haven't been on any road trips, either. When I go out riding, I always come home the same day. I try.:rofl: Too much going on at home that's why I can't be out for days. My time will come, though. I have plans when the kids are on their own like cross country rides. One of these days, I will make it to the Bash and the Busa Stampede.
Not sure if you're aware that she will be 3 years old on the 27th of next month.

72K over 3 years = 24K a year. That is more mileage than most people put on their cars a year! I have a lot of stuff going on at home too with the wife and 3 boys and their activities. I would be lucky if I got out for 4 hours to ride, play golf or fish! Consider yourself lucky my friend. 24K a year is a considerable amount of time away from home :thumbsup: !

72K over 3 years = 24K a year. That is more mileage than most people put on their cars a year! I have a lot of stuff going on at home too with the wife and 3 boys and their activities. I would be lucky if I got out for 4 hours to ride, play golf or fish! Consider yourself lucky my friend. 24K a year is a considerable amount of time away from home :thumbsup: !
My secret is riding between 4:00 and 6:00am while the family's still asleep (weather permitting of course).:thumbsup: I try to do at least 100 miles before coming to work.:beerchug:
I'm still off this week so I get to ride a little longer in the morning while the kids are still asleep. When I go back to work next week, I'll be back to my regular morning ride schedule.:thumbsup:

Up close so you can see them better.

April 14 Ride 017.jpg

May 16 ride 500 miles 017.jpg

Last edited:
(...show off...:laugh:)

As has been said, VERY NICE PICS!!! :bowdown:

It's always interesting to read your post, S-R! Thoroughly enjoy your threads and what you share.

Now dat be da .oRg in action rite dar!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

:laugh:

Thanks, JW. I enjoy sharing my rides with my .org family as always.:thumbsup:

I'm going for a ride again this morning. Leaving before 7:30. I didn't go out yesterday morning and early this morning because it was too wet out there. Didn't wanna get her dirty.LOL

Last edited:
Back