4th of July Ride (pics,pics,pics)

Thanks for sharing the pix and as always I know you are tired of me saying it....Thats a Bad A$% machine!!

"I want to do another 500 mile day.....I have to be back by noon"

How many people have said that before.......NOT TOO MANY !! :bowdown:

That portion of Maryland is nice up there. I bet if you knew where to go, there are some really nice back roads for some twisty action to alleviate the slab riding. Thing is....you have to know where to go.
I've been up thru Breezewood, PA many times, as it was a mid-stop point for me when I used to go skiing at Seven Springs.

That portion of Maryland is nice up there. I bet if you knew where to go, there are some really nice back roads for some twisty action to alleviate the slab riding. Thing is....you have to know where to go.
I've been up thru Breezewood, PA many times, as it was a mid-stop point for me when I used to go skiing at Seven Springs.

You're right about that, Brian. Plenty of back roads along I-68. I've done parts of I think Germany Road and it was really nice. I've also done parts of 219 N and S, Rt40, and other ones just to check them out. That's why I love that area......nice roads and no traffic no matter what time you go there.

You're right about that, Brian. Plenty of back roads along I-68. I've done parts of I think Germany Road and it was really nice. I've also done parts of 219 N and S, Rt40, and other ones just to check them out. That's why I love that area......nice roads and no traffic no matter what time you go there.

Wish I could be with ya buddy :(

Beautiful roads and a sharp bike--thanks for sharing! (And think about getting a mount for that camera.)

Back