Rode almost 450 miles yesterday (Pics)

Sleepless is going to have a smokin' hot looking 100k machine very soon . :thumbsup:

You are an inspiration to all us 'Busa lovers , you "make time" for riding by getting up at the crack of dawn ... worthy sacrifice !

Sleepless is going to have a smokin' hot looking 100k machine very soon . :thumbsup:

You are an inspiration to all us 'Busa lovers , you "make time" for riding by getting up at the crack of dawn ... worthy sacrifice !

Thanks. It sure is a worthy sacrifice.:)

I was wondering myself, seemed like you haven't been riding much. On another note why were you up so early and how cold was it at 4am?

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. It was 45* when I left but I had my heated jacket liner, heated gloves, ballistic pants, and gore-tex boots on so I didn't feel cold at all.

Now that is how you spend a day off! Iv got 65000 miles showing on the meter, I like seeing high mileage posted, makes me feel good knowing Im ok for a few more years. lol
Also good to see when people take extra good care of there busa apperance wise.
Thanks for the pics!

Now that is how you spend a day off! Iv got 65000 miles showing on the meter, I like seeing high mileage posted, makes me feel good knowing Im ok for a few more years. lol
Also good to see when people take extra good care of there busa apperance wise.
Thanks for the pics!
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back