300+ mile ride yesterday

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Got the day off yesterday. One of those use or lose. I only have until the 18th of this month to use it. I left the house just before 5:00 am and it was like 21* here in Germantown. Rode for like 332 miles. Went around the beltway first, then part of West Virginia and part of Pennsylvania. Sorry, no pics this time. Battery died on me.:banghead: When I got home, the whole family went to Leesburg outlet mall until 7:30 last night. What a great day to ride in the morning and to spend the rest of the day with the whole family.

Last edited:
Great job Jesse, some magazine should give you a test bike to put through its paces. Next year I am going back to riding more and we will have to hook up.

I need some local friends! :-(

taking the wife to breakfast this morning to a tiny shack about an hour from here. that's about as long/exciting as it gets for me!
Posted via Mobile Device

Great job Jesse, some magazine should give you a test bike to put through its paces. Next year I am going back to riding more and we will have to hook up.

Thanks, Greg. Glad to hear that you're going back to riding more. I would ride with you as long as I'm available.

Last edited:
sounds great , love riding early morning :beerchug:

One thing I like about riding in the morning is that there's no traffic. Also, not too hot in the summer, no bugs, and the beltway is like running the Daytona 500 especially Sunday mornings.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I need some local friends! :-(

taking the wife to breakfast this morning to a tiny shack about an hour from here. that's about as long/exciting as it gets for me!
Posted via Mobile Device

Where are you located?

Back