Rode 604 miles today

You're seeing things.:rofl:

Your right I'm seeing bugs. You must of missed a few before you snapped the pictures
Not really like you. Your bike is usually perfect. Just pointing it out. Not trying to be mean.
Just that I have never seen any on your bike before.
You are very detailed in keeping it so so clean and even dust free :bowdown:

You are one of a kind that is for sure. :yes:

Love the bike...reminds me of another one I've seen. Cant wait to see ya roll 100k, thats an accomplishment. Mines only at 10k lol

Looks like you have some awesome scenery to ride... Keep that odometer ticking... Stay safe...:thumbsup:

Your right I'm seeing bugs. You must of missed a few before you snapped the pictures
Not really like you. Your bike is usually perfect. Just pointing it out. Not trying to be mean.

I cant believe i missed it.:banghead::laugh:
I know you're just playing. Doesn't bother me at all.:beerchug:

Nearly there, still love those wheels, reds my favorite colour.
Yup. Thanks.:beerchug:

Love the bike...reminds me of another one I've seen. Cant wait to see ya roll 100k, thats an accomplishment. Mines only at 10k lol
Thanks. :beerchug:
Looks like you have some awesome scenery to ride... Keep that odometer ticking... Stay safe...:thumbsup:
Scenery is not bad at all.
Thanks. Will keep it ticking. :beerchug:
You'll get there soon. Enjoy the rides brother :thumbsup:
Thank you. You, too.:beerchug:

That Busa looks dam clean, especially with those miles on it.

Is that a Corbin seat? I rode from souther NY to the bike event then through northern VT and home in two days, about 750 miles. The only part of me that needed an ocasional break was my arse. I need a better seat than the stock one, thinking of trying a Corbin

Back