Yeeehhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share that I had a blast today. Rode for over 7 hours. Total of 448 miles total. Can't stay to tell you guys more. Have to be somewhere in an hour. Sorry, no pics. My son lost our camera last December.

Just wanted to share that I had a blast today. Rode for over 7 hours. Total of 448 miles total. Can't stay to tell you guys more. Have to be somewhere in an hour. Sorry, no pics. My son lost our camera last December.

That's an average of 64 MPH, no acceleration, deceleration, or gas stops :whistle:

Busa Time ...

It snowed here today! Please PM me your physical address, Red,, I want to send you a snowball! :moon:

I apologize for not telling you guys the rest of the ride. Something came up as I was posting and we had to leave right away. Anyways, I did not go very far. Just up and down parts of I70, RT15, RT340, I270 and I495. I didn't know what the roads were like further north so I did not take the chance. I would have gone on I68 Cumberland area but the last time I was there in a car, it was a mess. They gave me the day off so I took advantage of it. That's rare for me that's why I stayed out for as long as I can. It could have been more if it did not start raining.

I apologize for not telling you guys the rest of the ride. Something came up as I was posting and we had to leave right away. Anyways, I did not go very far. Just up and down parts of I70, RT15, RT340, I270 and I495. I didn't know what the roads were like further north so I did not take the chance. I would have gone on I68 Cumberland area but the last time I was there in a car, it was a mess. They gave me the day off so I took advantage of it. That's rare for me that's why I stayed out for as long as I can. It could have been more if it did not start raining.

You ever road through Poolesville and across Whites Ferry into VA...always thought that would be a great ride:thumbsup:...congrats on getting out

I'm heading out in about an hour myself.

Jesse -- glad to know you had a great time! Let the good times keep rollin' brutha! :beerchug:

I'm heading out in about an hour myself.

Jesse -- glad to know you had a great time! Let the good times keep rollin' brutha! :beerchug:
Will keep the good times rollin, bro. Just got home from another ride. Kinda short though. Not even 100 miles. It's almost 70* earlier that's why I went.:thumbsup:

Back