4 Hour ride this morning with pics

sleepless..hope my bike last this long too! What ind of oil do you run in yours? And how often do you change it?

I switch between Mobil1 and Motul full synthetic and change every 4,000 sometimes close to 5,000 miles. I think I switched to full syn when she had 1,000 miles on her.

One day my bike will be that clean. One day Jesse. One day. Slowly making my way to that point

One day my bike will be that clean. One day Jesse. One day. Slowly making my way to that point

:thumbsup:

I can't wait for Blanca to see these pics and tell me again that the date stamped in the pics is not real.LOL

Last edited:
Jealous:poke:
Looked like a good ride. In the first pics is that a ghost town? There's not any people:laugh:

Thanks again, everyone. I posted these pics on another forum and one of the guys is asking for someone to photoshop the pics and put dirt on my bike.:laugh:

Jealous:poke:
Looked like a good ride. In the first pics is that a ghost town? There's not any people:laugh:

It looks like it, doesn't it?:laugh:

I'm just there really early. They're still asleep.

Thanks again, everyone. I posted these pics on another forum and one of the guys is asking for someone to photoshop the pics and put dirt on my bike.:laugh:

eewww Dirty!

Dang still looks good:laugh:

August 3, 2010 Ride 022.jpg

Nice pics and looks like a fun time. Maybe one day we can hook up so I can tag along and enjoy some seat time.

Back