2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

hey now wait where is this meet up fd, in cheeseland let me know i might attend.....big d you still need some help on your bthroom hahahah i might trade you some labor and knowledge for a floor to crash on

I think semi and I are planning to make this one.

Dude, lemme know when you are coming if you need a cot to sleep on, n a place for 'ole Bessie there-I gotcher back:beerchug: *you too, you ugly red-headed bastid....u know who Im talkin to, ya big-footd gene-experiment-gone-wrong; just dont stink up my floor bruvah-otherwise I'm puttin ya on latrine-duty for tha WEEKEND!:rulez::poke:
I'm sure I could squeeze Semi in here somewhere too, if you fellas are down for a long weekend. Just pm me whenever:thumbsup:

Last edited:
All I know is I fly into Chi town Sunday 9th of August and Im there all week...:whistle::whistle::poke::whistle:

Kevin, I'll be leaving on Friday July 31st. and stay with my Sister in Schaumburg. Meet up with you on Saturday. All we need is a meeting place. those of us who need a place I am up for a group buy on a big hotel room!!!!

If there's a buncha guys coming up that need to stay in/near the IL border, I have a bud in Hotels that might be able to work out a nice deal-PM me w/info on arrival/departure dates n about how many people are coming, n I'll do my best to keep it 'on the cheap' w/o putn ya'll in the Crack-head Central Roach Motel:laugh:

Be nice to see some familiar *n new* faces up in my neck'a da woods:thumbsup:

Dude, lemme know when you are coming if you need a cot to sleep on, n a place for 'ole Bessie there-I gotcher back:beerchug: *you too, you ugly red-headed bastid....u know who Im talkin to, ya big-footd gene-experiment-gone-wrong; just dont stink up my floor bruvah-otherwise I'm puttin ya on latrine-duty for tha WEEKEND!:rulez::poke:
I'm sure I could squeeze Semi in here somewhere too, if you fellas are down for a long weekend. Just pm me whenever:thumbsup:

I want to ride Road America, I just don't think I'll be able to fit it in the calender this year. But I'll let you know when I'm coming.

Last edited:
I am close to this area, If I dont have to work Saturday I will be up for this, there is some great roads up in northern Ill, by Savannah and Galena.

Anyway I will be following this to see whats up when time gets closer

I'll be there. It's to bad our starting point is near the lake. I'd like to be able to show off some of the real roads Wisconsin has to offer in the Western part of the state to others.

This week I'll get some video of some twistys and post it up, see what you guys think.

anyone passing through northern indiana/toll road can stop off and stay here and ride up with me in the morning...hr 20 to chicago from here

This is sounding like it's gonna be a good showing! Let's keep the dates open ya'll! August 1st and 2nd!

Kevin: Do you remember the old Keno outdoor theater ? I dont know if it is still there or not. Anyway, one of my twin brothers lives near there, I think its called Carol Beach, and I am going to try to visit him during the time you have your MnG. The other twin brother lives near St Catherines Hospital (if its still there) and he has an old Triumph. I will try to get him to ride along with me. I will bring the Busa. Hope to see you then !

Kevin: Do you remember the old Keno outdoor theater ? I dont know if it is still there or not. Anyway, one of my twin brothers lives near there, I think its called Carol Beach, and I am going to try to visit him during the time you have your MnG. The other twin brother lives near St Catherines Hospital (if its still there) and he has an old Triumph. I will try to get him to ride along with me. I will bring the Busa. Hope to see you then !

Sweet! I'll get my sister with her Harley to join us again. She took some seriously awesome shots for the group last year...:beerchug:

hot dang ..now someone on here or everyone message ibified(andy) and tell him he better go with me, cause he always punks out and hasnt ridden at all yet this year.....:rulez: busa's arent garage trophys

If your talking about the same one I'm thinking of, it was at the corner of County Hwy A and Sheridan road, a stones throw from Lake Michigan. Thats the only one I remember, it was demolished years ago, condos rest in its place now.

scar your sister huh ha ha
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah...she's a great rider! Have you seen a picture of her? :whistle:

I'll have to see if I can get a better picture of her...but these two are from last year's m&g...Me and her in Kettle Morraine State Park at our resting point, with others in the group; I think this pic was snapped by BigDiesel...and the 2nd pic is one I took of her, returning the favor...

Talented Sister & Scar.jpg

Talented-Sister-Laura.jpg

Last edited:
dont sweat mrninja, Scar-he's jealous cuz his sister is SASQUATCH:rofl:

unfortunately...my sister looks like his sister...eats more, smells less:moon:

dont sweat mrninja, Scar-he's jealous cuz his sister is SASQUATCH:rofl:

unfortunately...my sister looks like his sister...eats more, smells less:moon:

:rofl: No worries... It's funny, because had he shown up last year, he'd have met her...:beerchug: I guess (ahem), Chris, we can look forward to your participation this year, eh? :whistle:

Back