2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
OK so the powers that be (That would be me :) ) have decided that the second annual MidWest Meet n Greet will be the first week of August.

A few reasons for this.

We SHOULD have a couple of members visiting the area from FAR AWAY that week. So a little bird told me. Acehole, Scar jump in any time you want.:poke:.

So please check your schedules and see if you could set aside some time to join us.

I will need Scar and Acehole to comfirm their schedules and Hard dates will be forth coming.

Should be a hoot like last year, only warmer :cheerleader::bowdown:

humm. The Midwest M&G is already scheduled for June 5-7. You're going to have to find a different name for your get together :poke:

I'll be there...my family reunion is that weekend, so I may have to beg-off on them for Sunday, but SATURDAY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RIDE WITH YOU! I have to tend to the blood-family as well, you know...

:whistle:

Count me in, bro! Can't wait to see ya'llz again!!! Hard to believe so much time has passed since I was there last.

:beerchug:

Scar will be coming FOR SURE-Im haulin his fugly butt alla way there if he tries to back out in my Durango's center storage console:rulez:

humm. The Midwest M&G is already scheduled for June 5-7. You're going to have to find a different name for your get together :poke:

Sorry Brother. This is the 2nd annual. :poke: Besides you have to be in the Midwest to have a Midwest MnG.:laugh::whistle:

I'll be there...my family reunion is that weekend, so I may have to beg-off on them for Sunday, but SATURDAY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RIDE WITH YOU! I have to tend to the blood-family as well, you know...

Count me in, bro! Can't wait to see ya'llz again!!! Hard to believe so much time has passed since I was there last.

Saturday will be a blast for us. To see the looks on the faces of your family when 100 screaming Busa's come roaoring to your party.:whistle::rulez:

Besides St. Louis is not to far away. You could come ot the REAL Midwest MnG.:rofl:

OK, so I've done a somewhat limited search but to no avail. What are the details of the beloved Norseman Mid-Summer Meet n Greet? (Lurch...my boys :rofl: (well, we all do) :rofl: every time they see your page pic! Totally cool!) Thanks in advance! :beerchug:

What are your reunion dates? Aug 1st and 2nd or Aug. 8th and 9th?

so peeps just show up in the "mid west" and they will find this MnG? sounds easy enough...

Dangit... school starts that week.... grrr.... and I was craving some Cheese Curds!

Back