2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

What are your reunion dates? Aug 1st and 2nd or Aug. 8th and 9th?

should be August 1st i believe...we are leaving the St. Louis area on the evening of July 28th to meet up with Scar, zukracer, and whoever else is with them going across from the Stampede (this is the plan so far anyway)...my plans are just to ride, camp, hang out with friends, and ride some more...i don't have any kind of itinerary at this time so just let me know when and where and we'll make sure to show up there on time :beerchug:

What are your reunion dates? Aug 1st and 2nd or Aug. 8th and 9th?

The 1st and 2nd. One week after the stint in Reno (a.k.a (dare I say it?) Busa Stampede); and the same weekend as my high school reunion, as well.

Last edited:
Aug. 1st and 2nd works for me! Now all we need is the "powers that be" Lurch to wake up and chime in!:poke:

Aug. 1st and 2nd works for me! Now all we need is the "powers that be" Lurch to wake up and chime in!:poke:

SORRY
I was at a job interview.:thumbsup: Hope I get it.

So here is the dealio. The weekend of August 1st.
Local will be Kenosha, Wisconsin. That is half way between Milwaukee and Chicago.
We have nice areas to ride and GREAT FOOD to eat (yes Squeeky cheese). We can plan rides based on everyones interests. PM me with what you would like to do or see. NO Dragon around here, but a few twisties in some scenic areas.

As long as I find a job soon so I can pay my rent and not end up homeless, I have plenty of parking (secured) and floor space for people. I only have one spare bed, but might be able to find some more to use. Keep fingers crossed that I do not get evicted.LOL

Jules I need an Addy for you please dear.

That should start you guys off. Any questions shout out.
Semi, Jules, Ace, Scar, Big D you all should have my number. Anyone else that needs or wants it, just PM me and I will pass it out freely.
Dang I feel like a cheap whoooore.:laugh:

Man...Im gonna be in Chi town in August...2nd week...weeee bit too late to try and make it anywhere, besides that 1st week my oldest goes away so I gotta stay put...not like anybody invited me or anything...:whistle:FREAK:rofl::rofl:

SORRY

Dang I feel like a cheap whoooore.:laugh:

As ye feel, so shall ye be. :rofl: :whistle:...no need to apologize...:rofl:

Anyway, 'cheap' is good...I'm a prime advocate of profit through volume... OMG...I cannot believe I said that.

Man...Im gonna be in Chi town in August...2nd week...weeee bit too late to try and make it anywhere, besides that 1st week my oldest goes away so I gotta stay put...not like anybody invited me or anything...:whistle:FREAK:rofl::rofl:

Brother you have a standing invite. We can make this stretch out for the weekend you are here. You will have a bike to ride while you are here. I have many at my disposal. Just do not put it in a river and all will be good.

Can't wait to show you around my hometown area. Pay backs are hell.:laugh:

All I know is I fly into Chi town Sunday 9th of August and Im there all week...:whistle::whistle::poke::whistle:

hmmm I think thats why he started this tread. open invite!

I'll be hanging out in Chicago visiting my family and fixing up my mom's old house to sell the first week of Aug. Maybe try to find Leo.

hmmm I think thats why he started this tread. open invite!

I'll be hanging out in Chicago visiting my family and fixing up my mom's old house to sell the first week of Aug. Maybe try to find Leo.

Just ask brother I will give you his addy.:laugh:
He is not hard to find.

Kevin, I'll be leaving on Friday July 31st. and stay with my Sister in Schaumburg. Meet up with you on Saturday. All we need is a meeting place. those of us who need a place I am up for a group buy on a big hotel room!!!!

Kevin, I'll be leaving on Friday July 31st. and stay with my Sister in Schaumburg. Meet up with you on Saturday. All we need is a meeting place. those of us who need a place I am up for a group buy on a big hotel room!!!!

Suite! I mean sweet!

Suite! I mean sweet!

:rofl: can't wait to meet you in person! bring me a Stampede hat, small/black
I cancelled my pay pal account when I lost 1K thru account. i really want one! I'll pay ya!

Like I said, as long as I find a job SOON and can pay my rent, I have plenty of room.
Scar you can chime in if you want.:laugh:

Like I said, as long as I find a job SOON and can pay my rent, I have plenty of room.
Scar you can chime in if you want.:laugh:

OK, OK... Dayum... The floor of "my bedroom" at Casa de Lurch is expansive... I am perfectly willing to share everything I bring with anyone who needs it. Kevin is a fantastic host.

<in my deepest voice> "You Rang?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, OK... Dayum... The floor of "my bedroom" at Casa de Lurch is expansive... I am perfectly willing to share everything I bring with anyone who needs it. Kevin is a fantastic host.

<in my deepest voice> "You Rang?"

DUDE !!!!!!
I need that for a ringback tone on my phone for when you guys call me.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE !!!!!!
I need that for a ringback tone on my phone for when you guys call me.:laugh:

ROFLMAO...:rofl: I was looking for just a clip of Lurch saying "you rang?", but this was the best I could do on short notice...:whistle:

SORRY
Local will be Kenosha, Wisconsin. That is half way between Milwaukee and Chicago.

Ok so this is Wisconsin and that is Mid and West how??? :poke: am I confused???

Shouldnt it be called like North kinda East?

blah I cant make it im just givin ya hell Kev... I mean Lurch. :rofl:

Ok so this is Wisconsin and that is Mid and West how??? :poke: am I confused???

Shouldnt it be called like North kinda East?

blah I cant make it im just givin ya hell Kev... I mean Lurch. :rofl:

Thank you trophy King. :poke:
You should come up here. You can ride my Harley.:laugh:

Back