8th Annual Midwest MnG 2012

haha im not a big drinker anymore.. did way too much when i was younger and just doesnt do it for me anymore

haha im not a big drinker anymore.. did way too much when i was younger and just doesnt do it for me anymore

Hmmm... I wonder why everytime I talk to a certain individual on the weekend he is either nursing a hangover or coming back from a bar or club ....... hmmm.....???

:laugh:

Hmmm... I wonder why everytime I talk to a certain individual on the weekend he is either nursing a hangover or coming back from a bar or club ....... hmmm.....???

:laugh:

ive drank what twice since ive known you in like a 6 month span lmfao one was a friends band and one was the titty bar lol

I shall be there, I need to know where to stay, (suggestions please) I shall be riding up as long as I can finally get the bike fixed. Plenty of time I know.

Michelle, get on the plane with Julie and Trish you must ride with Dennis to join in the fun. There all issues solved and now we'll have the blue pill back. HEHEHHEHEHE :laugh:

Uh, unless you want 6 feet of snow in August, I think I will not ride with Dennis!!!! :lol: But you should definitly keep Dennis in the loop so you can ride up with him and Semi. Make John go too. Yall can stay here and then head out together. :thumbsup:

oh and BTW, You Rock girl!!! :cheerleader: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

I saw this today and remembered this thread...:laugh:
Maybe the guys put the order in already...:rofl:

003.jpg

004.jpg

OK, this will be a first for me so how do I go about planning places to stay? This is ACTUALLY CLOSE TO ME!!!!!! (Been a while since I've been able to say that :cheerleader: )

Rio

OK, this will be a first for me so how do I go about planning places to stay? This is ACTUALLY CLOSE TO ME!!!!!! (Been a while since I've been able to say that :cheerleader: )

Rio
When I go on trips I find google maps great. Find where u want to stay the check hotels/motels close... Gives you all the places close..
Hope that help....

Back