2nd Annual MidWest MnG.

I think the route will be whatever folks vote on-there's a number of diff. routes we can take from 50 West-thru Lake Geneva or around it-and then North into Waukesha, Watertown or as far out as Madison or EAu Claire...depends on how many pancakes we eat, I guess:laugh:

Hey guys, I've been offline for awhile cuz of moving and getting settled in. Kev, Jason and I ARE IN!!! Give me a call if you need something or whatever, cuz I don't have internet broski!

leaving out in the morning to meet acehole in Indy, we'll be up there sometime Fri. PM whenever we can wander onto a road that leads in that direction...woohoo, road trip :thumbsup:

if you guys are gonna be in indy make larry and chris come back up north with you to south bend Indiana, which is where me. Andy, Shawn and Joe are and i will try to get randy to come up from forte Wayne and we can ride Friday night or something...if you want...oh and i have room for sleeping...but am still 3 hours away from wi so youd be up at 5:30 am to get up that way

574 255 3714
574 904 8146 cell
Todd

Last edited:
leaving out in the morning to meet acehole in Indy, we'll be up there sometime Fri. PM whenever we can wander onto a road that leads in that direction...woohoo, road trip :thumbsup:

You guys be safe. See you up there on Friday. I may be on Smokey if the shop keeps dragging their feet getting Luci back to me.

see you guys saturday, i will be up in caledonia at "the summer house" and am gonna run down from there. looks like a possibility of rain so bring some rain gear.......or just get wet like me :thumbsup:

anyone coming to the MnG saturday able to sync TB's for me, or have a vac gauge i can use. my bike is idling all over the place and doing that stupid knock/clunk at idle.

scratch that i think we may have it covered.

thanks lurch!

Last edited:
bogus, acehole, and semi are heading my way for bike night at hooters in mishawaka indiana as i type this...should be fun

The shop is working against me for this one. MrsBW paid the bill and told them to leave the Busa outside so I could pick it up after hours. They forgot, so Luci is locked up until tomorrow morning when they open back up.

well its 8:35 am acehole and semi just left my house after I had them stay over and met the wife last night...I believe they are going to take st rout 2 out of south bend going towards laport, merriville and up to I 65 should be out that way by 10 am unless thay find a fun road or something...(yeah right) so I was pretty embarrassed as we rode last night, seems like every road I took them down was under construction full of pot holes or had cracks in it large enough to swallow your front tires... it was great to meet you guys..thanks for detouring and coming up to bike night here thursday night, and hanging out with me ibified, busaboy007, and joebur ..hope to make it up that way sunday maybe....

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to pull on the leathers, get driven over to the shop, and hopfully get on Luci and ride up there. Wish me luck. Seems someone doesn't want me taking this trip with all of the obsticles I've had thrown in the way this week.

BusaWhipped is stopped in Springfield, IL for gas and lunch. Hopefully not gas with lunch!!! :laugh: Be back on the road shortly.

Have fun and stay safe, guys!!!:thumbsup: :rulez:

Can't wait for the boys to get here.
Now the rest of you that are planning on being here Saturday morning for breakfast and the ride, I need a head count. trying to secure tables for breakfast.
Please PM today and let me know you plan on being here.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a wedding to dj on saturday but need the $ so its good...may be up sunday, or after you guys ride around the lake you can come east...lol

Last edited:
Busawhipped just rolled in safe and sound, Acehole and Semi rolled in safe and sound about an hour ago. So all the Long Haul riders have arrived safe and in one piece.
Always a good thing.:rulez::beerchug::cheerleader:

Thank You "Lurch" for the update. You know who didn't bother to call!!! :laugh: You guys have fun (but not too much)!!!:whistle: :thumbsup:

Lurch posted up within a few minutes of my arrival, figured you see it here before I could finish dialing. The ride up sucked once I hit norther Illinois. Road construction all over the place and they don't seem to care whether traffic flows or not. I lost 1 1/2 hours in about 8 miles.

OK, I am afraid to ask, since there has been not a peep from you guys. It is too quite!!!!!:laugh:

(unless I missed another thread somewhere) :whistle:

Hope you all had fun and safe travels home everyone!!! Now post up your pics Da#$ it!!! :thumbsup:

Back